3 colors available

BY PRINCE

Prince??® Jumbo Shells.
Simply perfect pasta???™.
Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Annie O.
Annie O.
Provo, UT
Prince pasta has a good taste for such cheap pasta! Add the sauce of your choice, some veggies and chicken and you're good to go!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Goleta, CA
These are really great! super fun and yummy to make. recipe on the box is pretty good too, my family loves these jumbo shells.
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Foodie Expert
We had a pot luck at my work once and I made stuffed shells with cheese and everyone love my plate they all wanted to know how I baked it but I don't miss and tell.
Camila D.
Camila D.
Jacksonville, FL
This jumbo shells are amazing if you want to impress your guests they can make a very fancy dish you can add any filling to it in your dish will be delicious
Daysha S.
Daysha S.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite for making homemade Mac and cheese. These shells cook perfectly
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Great for large portions of Mac & cheese or great use for pasta! Makes good and big noodles
Emily J.
Emily J.
Grayslake, Il
I love these shells and use them in a really yummy meatball soup. The kids love them too. Bonus!
Susan W.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
I like their products. I always find their receipes on the box very helpful. Who doesn't like pasta! In fact I am eating stuff shells as I am typing this up with ricotta and spinach! Delicious!
Dayron r.
Dayron r.
This is great for stuffing, my mother says that is better than other shells because is more firm than others.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Foodie Expert
GREAT flavor. The thickness of the shell is perfect for stuffed pasta, and it is so flavorful! Love this brand.