GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealPrince

by Prince

Prince??® Jumbo Shells.
Simply perfect pasta???™.
Enriched macaroni product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prince Enriched Macaroni Product Shells!
Annie O.
Provo, UT
Prince pasta has a good taste for such cheap pasta! Add the sauce of your choice, some veggies and chicken and you're good to go!
Kayla M.
These are really great! super fun and yummy to make. recipe on the box is pretty good too, my family loves these jumbo shells.
Daysha S.
One of my favorite for making homemade Mac and cheese. These shells cook perfectly
Camila D.
Jacksonville, FL
This jumbo shells are amazing if you want to impress your guests they can make a very fancy dish you can add any filling to it in your dish will be delicious
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
We had a pot luck at my work once and I made stuffed shells with cheese and everyone love my plate they all wanted to know how I baked it but I don't miss and tell.
Dayron R.
Hialeah, FL
This is great for stuffing, my mother says that is better than other shells because is more firm than others.
Kelly H.
Great for large portions of Mac & cheese or great use for pasta! Makes good and big noodles
Laura V.
My Italian mother always used this brand for stuffing her shells. Quality product that cooks and serves up well. Limited breakage
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
I like their products. I always find their receipes on the box very helpful. Who doesn't like pasta! In fact I am eating stuff shells as I am typing this up with ricotta and spinach! Delicious!
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
GREAT flavor. The thickness of the shell is perfect for stuffed pasta, and it is so flavorful! Love this brand.

Looking for your answer?