BY PRIMULA #27 in Electric Kettles

Primula's liberty tea kettle is beautifully crafted of polished stainless steel. perfectly designed with an easy to fill lid, heat-resistant loop handle and a whistling spout. tea kettle will boil 2.5qts of water, enough to make 10 cups of tea from one teapot. see more...

Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I have one of these and I love it. I use it to heat up water for my tea and also when I want to make hot chocolate or instant coffee. My boyfriend is not too fond of the noise though.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
I have used the teakettle in the past. I love it for making water hot fast enough and keep it hot. The only problem is when it whistles. It scares me.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Easy. Does exactly what it was made for. Watch it on the stove though because it can get other food stains, really hard to get off.
Conny A.
Mendota, CA
Omg lo amooo jejj me encanta y mas cuando avisa que ya está 😍 ☕ me encanta lo recomiendo 👌
......