BY PRIMULA #54 in Electric Kettles

Keeps Your Tea Hot ~ Squeezes & Holds Tea Bag. Secures Tea Bag String. Keeps Hot. Squeezes. Holds Used Tea Bag. Microwave & Dishwasher Safe. Non-Staining Silicone. Heat Resistant. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I love drinking tea. After purchasing this product, I solved one of my tea problems - the strings always seemed to disappear into the cup I was using. This tea buddy not only kept the string in an easy to locate place, but also kept my beverage warm. Love this product.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this product!!! I actually stumbled across it on someone's youtube review - it solved all of my tea/coffee issues!! For tea, it's convenient for holding the tea bag string, locking in heat for steeping, and squeezing the bag out without making a mess of your hands. For Coffee, it does a nice job of trapping the heat in the cup!
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
I got this as a gift. I am a daily tee drinker and it works alright. For me it just seems to much of a hassle. I have other tea gadets that I prefer more. It works great and have no issues there, but just don't seem to use it. It just lays next to all my teas.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
My mom got one of these for me as a Christmas present and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It keeps tea hot, helps you squeeze out the tea bag, holds the tea bag so it doesn't drip any where, etc.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Delaware, OH
Foodie Expert
My mom got this as a gift for her birthday last year. I've used it a few times and I love it! I always felt like my tea would get cold by the time the tea bag was done steaping (I usually like my tea little stronger and steap It a little longer) but that doesn't happen with this, it keeps my tea nice and hot. It also helps keep the tea bag tag from falling in my tea. It's perfect for getting the tea bag out and squeezing out the extra water.
I always hated trying to squeeze the tea bag with a spoon against the cup and trying to keep the tea bag from dripping on the floor when I went to throw it away, this solves all of those problems. It's also really nice to be able to go sit down and have somewhere to set the tea bag so you don't have to get up and throw it away or leave it in your cup while you drink.
We've already purchased a second one and I'll definitely be purchasing more in the future for gifts and myself.
Megan D.
Megan D.
I love this for my tea mugs. It helps me keep my tea warm while the bag is steeping and even after I take the tea bag out. Also, I love that I can use it to squeeze the excess water out of the tea bag and it turns into a "saucer" to hold the tea bag. It is an incredibly cute idea.
Eithne W.
Eithne W.
Hamilton, ON
I love the idea of this but my favorite mug is quite wide and it doesn't sit properly on top of the cup anymore as it softened over time and since it can only be used for tea bags that have a string it doesn't work with all teas - still great for keeping the water warm while the tea steeps though