Primula Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker uploaded by Barbara G.Primula Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker uploaded by Barbara G.

BY PRIMULA

Primula s 6 cup aluminum stovetop espresso coffee maker delivers 6 cups of rich, authentic espresso. Simply fill the lower chamber with water, fill the filter with ground coffee, place on stovetop and within minutes, delicious, bubbling cups of espresso will fill your pot. Features a safety-release valve, a major factor in controlling the quality of your espresso. This sturdy espresso machine is carefully crafted with strong, long-lasting aluminum and features a durable flip-top lid with a temperature resistant knob and handle that allows for easy, safe pouring.

Buy on Target
rachel m.
Toronto, ON
This one is the closest to the one I bought at Kitchen Stuff Plus. I bought this for my boyfriend before he got his espresso machine and he loved how easy it was and how little space it took up. The espresso tasted fantastic and it only takes a few minutes to make some. Also, we take this little baby camping with us so we can enjoy some espresso in the morning and often just boil water to make an Americano! Because it's metal, we've been able to use this over our electric stove at home, on our gas campstoves and over a fire and it's really easy to clean! This little baby has allowed us to drink our espresso while over looking the St. Lawrence River!!!! Only thing is that if I had know, I would have purchased a bigger sized one so we could make a bunch of espresso at one time instead of constantly re-heating it.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
This isn't the brand I have for my espresso maker but making it on the stove top is the best and most authentic way, hands down! In my house we made it two or three times a day and can't go without our cafetera. its so easy to use, and they last years, you just have to replace the rubber seal every so often to keep it from leaking which cost less than a dollar.
Laura L.
Foodie Expert
I am Cuban so for me a morning without coffee is nothing, this coffee maker is a tradition, an irreplaceable element in the Cuban's daily life, this coffee maker represents us, although out of Cuba I still drink my coffee as in my land and If you want to taste an exquisite Cuban coffee you have to have this coffe maker definitely ... coffee comes from the word Kafa that was the place where coffee was discovered ... good morning to all.
Samantha T.
Bogart, GA
I love this little gadget. Great coffee/espresso first thing in the morning or right after dinner never tasted so good. Easy to use and clean up is also simple. I have only had to replace the gasket once.
McKenna L.
Meridian, ID
This is a great little stove top espresso maker! definitely a must have for someone who is looking for an espresso maker, but does not want to spend a whole lot of money. Not quite as "fancy" as a modern espresso maker, but it gets the job done, and the final product is potent enough to make most espresso drinks.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I've had this espresso (Cuban) coffee maker for almost ten years. The gasket is still intact and everything is working perfectly like on day one.
Jessica C.
I use this one to make cuban coffee for 4-6 people at a time. Works great and easily be cleaned and maintained.
Yan Y.
Windsor
Foodie Expert
My friend gave us her old one and I mainly use it for espresso cause the one we have is small and its so good! I love the taste I get from this maker is strong and dark which is what I love.
Barbara G.
Coconut Creek, FL
Foodie Expert
My mom taught me how to prepare coffee with this, I think it's the best and the coffee knows unequaled. I love it so much that it pays as much for the visit as for me.
The coffee is prepared very fast, and the product lasts for the whole life. You have to change some things for the use but rest excellent, the best way to prepare coffee
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
It's the kind used in my house to make coffee. It is easy to use butBe careful not to burn when ready and not electric. It is effective to make coffee. For me is the most economical of all... If I recommend it, I still use it for its price and is very good.