Primula 3-in-1 Cold Beverage (2.9qt)

by Epoca

Brew, flavor and chill your own unique beverages with the amazing 3-In-1 Infusion Pitcher. This clever device features three interchangeable cores that let you brew refreshing hot or cold coffees and teas, then infuse them with your favorite fruit or spices. A third chamber, the chilling core, keeps your beverages cold without diluting them. The sturdy pitcher has a large 2.9-qt. capacity, is dishwasher safe and BPA free, and even fits in your refrigerator door. Ideal for flavored waters, cocktails and sangrias, too.

I need this...where can i get it?
Where can I find this pitcher at?
What's your favorite flavor combo?
Start your review of Primula 3-in-1 Cold Beverage (2.9qt)!
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Got this as a wedding present and have used it every week since. I love that I have the ability to flavor my water and or tea with fresh fruit. I love all the adapters that this pitcher comes with
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I use this drink infused water of fresh fruit. Great for tea also. Small enough to keep in the refrigerator and doesn't the up lots of room.
Karen S.
It looks good. In one pitcher you make a flavor water that contains all natural fruits and vegetables or just plain fruits. You do not have to spend $1 or $1.50 for vitamin water where you can make it home. I'll recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Sandy S.
SOMERTON, AZ
I love these!!! Totally need to try . Love making cleansers with these. They are also easy to clean out.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
1,866 reviews
This is the best! I love how you can easily and healthily infuse your drinks with fruit and not have to worry about wasting the fruit. Totally worth the price!
Nicole I.
Glendale, CA
Perfect for teas and making your own tea at home ! It's affordable and works well
Liza P.
sunrise
Ohhh this is nice. i really love this. I need this in my refrigerator right now.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
This is great for a party or a house waing party my friend has one and she loves it
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been looking to try one of these, but have yet to find one. Would like to know where to look?
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I love this water infuser, the first time I used it I just winged it white the fruits and it tasted weird because I put way to many lemons in. Works good, and is easy to use! But honestly I don’t see the difference from just putting the fruits in a cup of water. I got mine at a specialty store, but did see it at bed, bath & beyond!