Primrose Hill Weekender Makeup Bag

by Primrose Hill

• Carrying handles• Floral and flamingo printCarry your beauty tools with you on your next adventure with the Primrose Hill Weekender Makeup Bag. This makeup bag is soft sided with an eye-catching print.

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primrose Hill Weekender Makeup Bag!
I love this bag. It has a handle what comes in really handy there are tons of compartments everything is separated and it holds all of my make up. There’s plenty of room to spare and the floral design is so cute. I bought mine at Walmart and I love it
North sydney, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
Cute makeup bag holds alot of makeup can be use at home or for on the go. I just love mine and it is not expensive and it is sturdy and pretty. I recommend this product it is so cute.