Primrose Hill Small Train Case Makeup Bag

by Primrose Hill

• Dual zipper closure• Floral and flamingo printCarry your beauty tools with you on your next adventure with the Primrose Hill Small Train Case Makeup Bag. This makeup zipper bag is soft sided with dual zippers and a carrying handle.

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primrose Hill Small Train Case Makeup Bag!
Roseburg, OR
I have a different pattern, but still the same bag! I'm not someone who wears a whole ton of makeup, so it definitely has enough room for my "essentials", plus extras like hair ties, etc. Super affordable for those on a budget, too!
Laveen, AZ
Primrose Hill Small Train Case Makeup Bag uploaded by Odeth F.
I didnt get this this exact bag but I got the prime Rose Hill makeup bag in a different color. I love how I can store all my makeup in there it's pretty big and I just love the design