BY PEG PEREGO

Peg perego primo viaggio convertible car seat - atmosphere see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Lotus Y.
Forest Hills, NY
I absolutely love this car seat. But most importantly, so does my son. We had to make the switch earlier because he would no longer go willingly into his infant car seat. When my son was around 6 months old, I bought the Prima Viaggo and I regret not doing it sooner. My son really enjoys riding in this car seat. And why wouldn't he? It looks so dang comfortable! On top of that, in my opinion, the Prima Viaggo convertible car seat is one of the most attractive car seats on the market. The fabric is very very easy to clean and is trimmed in faux leather. Plus, the seat is manufactured in Italy. To me, this is the Ferrari of car seats and I absolutely love it.
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
Our baby seems to appreciate this roomy and comfortable seat. The fabric is breathable so baby does not sweat too much. He took really good naps in the car sitting in this car seat. It is also easy to install and the lightest car seat we have found.
Erin L.
One of the highest safety ratings out there. Specifically with side impact protection. It's a little on the pricey side compared to others but it is well worth the investment. The seat seems to be much more comfortable than others I have used.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
Made very nicely love how sturdy it is built to last the straps are great and don't hurt A+
Brittany H.
Leduc, AB
I consider this car seat a luxury one compared to others I've seen. It seems so comfortable for my 2.5 year old son. He's been in it for 2 years now and he seems to love it. he falls asleep in it all the time so he must find it comfortable. The fabric is so soft and squishy. I also really like the padding on the straps. It's nice and thick so the straps won't chafe my son's neck. The straps and headrest are very easy and quick to adjust. You just pull the plastic tab st the top and lift. You don't have to uninstall the car seat or unthread/thread the straps. It's also a very nice looking car seat. It doesn't look cheap and isn't too bulky. The reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I find the strap to tighten the restraint straps is so hard to pull. I have to leverage myself just to be able to pull the strap to tighten the harness him in snuggly. I found my Britax bucket seat was way easier to tighten.
Lauren B.
Halifax, NS
I love our "big girl" seat. It does take up a fair amount of room but she seems really comfortable. It's easy to clean and has nice patterns. It looks safe and I hope I never have to find out if that's true.