Primo Taglio® Oven Roasted Sliced Turkey Breast 8 oz. Pack uploaded by Muskan R.

BY SAFEWAY #12 in Turkey

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Julia F.
Woodburn, OR
This is what I have like almost every day! For snack or for lunch! My daughter loves it too! Light on the stomach and super delicious! If you haven’t tried this! Go and buy some! Lemme know how much you love it!
Arashpreet S.
The turkey was alright. Palatable but the meat is very dry. The price was decent but the meat itself was not the best. I would have rated it higher if the meat was not dry. I would not buy again unless they improve.
Krystal W.
Canon City
This is the best tasting turkey sandwich meat I have ever tasted ! Not dry at all and actually is real meat, not the cheap processed stuff.
  Primo Taglio® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 16 oz. Package
Angela P.
This is one of the only packaged turkey breast brands I actually like. The others are loaded with lots of chemicals/unheard of ingredients but Safeway’s brand has less. I love the natural taste of this turkey breast and it is perfect for making sandwiches.
Tatiane F.
Campbell, CA
In my firsts month here I tried the most incredible turkey sandwich and now I just can’t stop eating. Including at the weekends when I need to go out, I prepare one at home and take with me.
Joy S.
Upland , CA
Great quality and pricing for this Turkey. As long as you put it in a sealed bag it keeps in the refrigerator for at least 10 days. The cracked pepper seasoning gives it a little kick without being too overpowering.
Elana N.
Phoenix
Great turkey for  lunch sandwich or protein snack. Not a fan of the packaging though because if you don’t est all the meat at once it isn’t not easy to store.
Breanna R.
Ontario
Good for sandwiches for dinner on the go Pro trip just if we are going to take it on a road trip put it in the freezer for three hours and you’re ready to go so good for sandwiches and picnics. #Good
BeautyProduct L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Primo Taglio Oven Roasted Turkey Breast in the package is my family’s go to when the deli is closed. The turkey is not dry and it tastes good in sandwiches.