BY SAFEWAY #22 in Chicken

Kiley K.
Chicago
Bridget R.
Eureka, CA
I love tossing this into my instant pot for some yummy and delicious chicken enchilada soup on a nice and cold winter day it's so warm and filling!!! It's very versital and can be used every night if you wanted because there just so many things to make with it!
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
We love this brand! I bought a meat slicer for at home so w can enjoy amazing sandwiches whenever we want. I love having the fresh turkey and Check all the time
Jolai P.
Enumclaw, WA
This turkey is never dry and when I’m looking to make a good sandwich this is what I get. It is a good price for a decent cut at Safeway.
Joey p.
We eat this a lot! We make sandwiches or eat meat alone. It’s a delicious slice of meat. And we like ours ultra thin
Hannah W.
Tabor, IA
Can't beat the price or flavor. Love It! Always a hit in our house. I highly recommend it! I will always repurchase.
Kaeleigh E.
['Vancouver', ''], BC
I could eat this stuff by the pound haha. It’s moist and flavourful and a good deal particular on sale but for regular price too. I eat it rolled up with Swiss cheese and it’s my favourite snack. Would recommend.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
My family loves this,and I will gran some when looking for quick fix lunches on weekends or for kids at school.