GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsSafewayChicken
Primo Taglio Oven Roasted Chicken Breast

Primo Taglio® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast

by Safeway

Parece bem saboroso?
Start your review of Primo Taglio® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast!
Angelina S.
Discovery Bay, CA
So amazing, especially on sandwiches. Can be spicy depending on what flavor but all over a great sandwich choice!
Sam B.
orlando
This is very good and doesn’t taste fake at all like that type of deli meat that is wet and gross. It doesn’t have any fillers and I really enjoy it with my sandwiches. I love it with mayonnaise and lettuce. Very delicious would buy again
Marybeth K.
Redmond, OR
This is a good brand of quality deli meats. We don't use a ton of deli meats but this is our go-to. It has a good flavor and texture without being too dry.
Lisa L.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I get my meats cut fresh from the deli and I can always rely that the safeway brand will be fresh. The chicken breast has great flavor and is an affordable price. I use it for sandwiches and with eggs in the morning. Also great for a quick snack! I would buy again.
Erica K.
Concord, CA
Super freaking yummy. Add some cranberry sauce and Swiss cheese. Omg, you will be addicted. So freaking good.
Monique M.
Hesperia
Love this oven roasted chicken breast. I get it sliced up so it makes it easier when my family wants to make sandwiches. The taste of the oven roasted chicken is delicious just juicy flavor not dry at all. Try it please to see for yourself how great the flavor really is.
Samantha  W.
Spokane, WA
Good for sandwiches and salads. It’s a good amount of chicken so it’s good for a few meals.
Catherine M.
Rockville
Love this chicken! Once cooked it’s very juicy and tender. Definitely recommend for dinner!
Elizabeth P.
San Angelo, TX
I’m a chef so I can make anything from scratch. But I prefer this Primo. For the chicken Alfredo recipe this is your breast you want to used. It’s very meaty and gives your that nice taste.yes I recommend this product
Echo E.
pollock pines
I absolutely love this oven roasted chicken breast it’s one of my favorites little more pricey than the other brands it’s worth it the flavor is worth it. Although I live in a very small town in Safeway is pretty much the only store that we have to shop that so you don’t have very many options so I’d rather go a little higher end then just your average brands when it comes to my lunch meat for me and my son .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...