BY SAFEWAY #35 in Turkey

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I live 30 miles from a Safeway and the stores nearest to me don’t offer the same quality. This is one of my family’s favorite meat for sandwiches. I buy this with some Swiss and Dave’s bread and they eat it right up. I will definitely repurchase and I highly recommend!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
kelsey u.
Petaluma, CA
I'm super weird when it comes to deli meat especially turkey. I hate the cheap stuff especially when it has the gross red dots in it lol. This one is pretty good love the smoked flavor
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
Love this brand of turkey. It’s my go to lunch meat for sandwiches. I love the smooth texture and flavor. It it a bit on the pricey side but it good quality so it is worth the money.
Mary C.
Monument, OR
This is great lunch meat or meat wraps. This meat is moist and has a great flavor. It is also great grilled with cheese.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I love getting this turkey to make yummy sandwiches or snack platters. Great brand and always up to standards. I approve!
Hannah W.
Tabor, IA
Can't beat the price or flavor. Love It! Always a hit in our house. I highly recommend it! I will always repurchase.
Gladis T.
I love this product and I would recommend this product to other people. It’s at a goodwill price.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Makkah
One of the most important products in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
Heli has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them