BY PRIMO

PRB1044 Features: Waterproof padded floor mat keeps your child comfortable and dry 6 side panels with see-through mesh for easy visibility of your child at play Zippered side door in one side panel for easy access to child when the cover is used Side pocket to store travel case Large interior size offers, plenty of playroom for your child Sun proof, polyester fabric (150 D) for added protection of your baby Perfect for indoor and outdoor use Includes: Cloth travel case with shoulder strap included for easy portability Dimensions: 49'' H x 46'' W x 27'' D, 15 lbs see more...

Nicole E.
Stoneham, MA
I thought they didn't make these anymore. My friend had one...it was better than a pack and play. My sone was more likely to stay in because he would crawl through the door himself then if I plopped him in the pack and play. If they are still making these I'd get it for my next child.
Elissa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had this through two kids and the passed it on, very durable, sturdy, cozy and cute. It was given as a gift I wish I knew where to get it
Jaheim W.
This would be nice to have for my daughter. Maybe it will keep her in one spot instead all over the place.
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Need this. such a great idea for parties. one place for all the littles to be contained.
Eileen D.
Neptune, NJ
Very portable. Just a little heavy. Great for the beach with the little ones!
Nicole E.
Stoneham, MA
Do they still make these?
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
How portable are these? Are they easy to travel with?
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
Does it come with a travel bag or for airports?
Courtney A.