BY PRIMO

Bathing all babies is easier, safer and more comfortable with Primo's 5 star rated EuroBath Tub! The unique design allows the Primo EuroBath to transition with your child as they grow from birth to 24+ months. It's the only baby bath you will ever need! The EuroBath cradles the infant in a reclining position, supporting the back, legs and arms. A soft baby towel can be used to cushion a baby in the reclining position if the bath is too large at first for your newborn baby. The cleverly designed EuroBath then transitions to a toddler version as soon as your baby can sit up unassisted at approximately 6 months. Your toddler's back will be supported, while the contoured G baby stopperG between the legs prevents your toddler from slipping into the water. The extra large size of the EuroBath provides plenty of room for your baby to comfortably and safely bathe and play. It also allows enough water to keep your baby warm. The EuroBath has a plug for easy draining and a smooth easy-to-clean surface- BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Lead Free- Made in USA.;Features: Color: Pearl White;Unique two position anatomical design with drain (0-24 months). see more...

Katie C.
Sugar Land, TX
We had another baby bath but purchased this once our kids got too small for it. We found it at Babies R Us and I really love it! It's absolutely perfect for quick baby baths. Just put it in the normal bathtub and fill with water. The reclined side is great for young infants and the opposite side is perfect once they can sit up. The only downside is that it's huge and difficult to store.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
I love giving a bath to my son using this bath. It is big but very lightweight. it fits our bathtub perfectly. easy to use. I love that it has support for small babies and when they are able to sit up - they use other part of the bath.
Erin L.
This tub is great! Easy to use when they are newborns up to toddler age. As an infant I would put the tub on our kitchen counter to bathe my daughter then as she grew I moved it to the tub. Light weight and easy to clean!
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
His is a great tub. However it seems a little big. I know some parents put there kids in the shower with them so this would not work for everyone.
Jennifer Estefany F.
Jiquilisco
Is best for showing kids, they really have a good time on the bath I recommend
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
Mega Parent Expert
This is a dream baby tub!! I feel safe knowing my baby is safe! We bought ours at sears and find it amazing!