BY PALERMO'S

Bringing Families Together. It was the passion of our founder, Gaspare "Papa Palermo" Fallucca to help bring families together over great Italian food. Papa started our pizzeria in America with the recipes he brought from Sicily, the same recipes that inspired our Primo Thin pizza. This pizza is truly deserving of the name Primo, the Italian word for first. We start our Primo Thin pizzas with an ultra-thin crispy crust, top it with our handcrafted sauces and then add a rich selection of restaurant-quality toppings. This is a great pizza for those in your family looking for a lighter, more sophisticated taste. While a lot has changed in fifty years, our commitment to family and authentic Italian food has never wavered, something we're sure you'll notice after just one bite. The Fallucca Family, Giacomo, Angelo, Peter, Laurie, Nicholas. see more...

Brittany C.
Columbia, SC
This is a quick dinner option and one of my husbands favorite. AND he loves thin crust. The flavor of this is really good and the pepperoni do not have that fake flavor like some do.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Palermos pizza is crispy tasty and flavorful pizza! It's an easy alternative for lunch or snack. Reminiscent of traditional thin crust pizza, it's one of my favorites.
Bridget S.
I loved how thin and crispy this pizza was. It had the perfect amount of sauce, cheese and pepperoni. I've bought it a few times since the first time. So good!
Lourdes Z.
This is such a great thin crust pizza. Love the crunch. The sauce is sweet so if you don't like sweet I would not recommend it. If you do you will love it.
Julia S.
Waukee, IA
This is my son's favorite frozen pizza. He loves the combination of little pepperoni with pepperoni slices. Crust is thin and toppings are flavorful.
Christy H.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite frozen pizza ever! It has lots of flavor compared to most other brands of frozen pizza! Love the thin crispy crust too!
anita f.
Hubert, NC
Foodie Expert
Another good pizza by this brand. My family enjoys this product. We have pizza night every friday and watch movies . This has a very crispy crust
Andrea T.
La Vergne , TN
Foodie Expert
Love, love, love, this pizza. The carbs in the ultra thin crust allow me to have enough pizza to feel full! Such a yummy low carb pizza!!
Jessica T.
Rapid City, SD
I love this pizza! It was buy one, get one free at Publix and decided to give it a try. Best decision ever. Such a crisp crust.
Ruth B.
Tastes great. Crispy. Fresh cheese. I love pizza, always have. And primero's pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas I've had.