BY PALERMO'S

Bringing Families Together. It was the passion of our founder, Gaspare "Papa Palermo" Fallucca to help bring families together over great Italian food. Papa started our pizzeria in America with the recipes he brought from Sicily, the same recipes that inspired our Primo Thin pizza. This pizza is truly deserving of the name Primo, the Italian word for first. We start our Primo Thin pizzas with an ultra-thin crispy crust, top it with our handcrafted sauces and then add a rich selection of restaurant-quality toppings. This is a great pizza for those in your family looking for a lighter, more sophisticated taste. While a lot has changed in fifty years, our commitment to family and authentic Italian food has never wavered, something we're sure you'll notice after just one bite. The Fallucca Family, Giacomo, Angelo, Peter, Laurie, Nicholas. see more...

Karen T.
I've tried several brands of frozen pizza and most are ok but often taste like frozen pizza or even the cardboard they are packed with. Palermo's Primo Thin Pepperoni is so good .. it tastes as good as fresh delivery pizza. We eat one of these a week and if we have friends over I'll often cook a few extra add a little olive oil to the top and cut it up into small bites for appetizers and get lots of compliments. I give all the credit to Palermo's for making such a delicious frozen pizza!
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really like this particular pizza from Palermo's. Our family loves thin and crispy and pepperoni. I cook this frozen pizza on a pizza stone and it comes out perfect each time. The flavor of the sauce, cheeses and meat are really good. Most frozen pizzas have that freezer burn taste, this brand I find does not. I find that I like cooking on the stone is the best to get the crust that crispy crunch the way we like it.
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Wisconsin's very own Palermo's pizza are made with tasty ingredients and of course you know its got the real-deal cheese! They have may different flavors, but I like the tried & true pepperoni. The added touch of cornmeal on the bottom makes it Delicioso!

Another fun fact - if you're ever in Milwaukee you can actually tour the plant!
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
I love the crunchy crust on this pizza! The pepperoni does get a little greasy, but what pepperoni doesn't? I usually just blot my slices with a paper napkin and I'm good to go. There is enough pepperoni on the pizza that each slice has a couple pieces and it's the perfect size to split between two people!
Lyndsey C.
Dallas, NC
This is a staple in our house. Infact we actually buy bulk in it. I have an 8 year old with autism and texture aversion and this is his favorite food. The cheese is always super gooey and it's never too saucy and the pepperoni and crust crisp right up! We cook ours on 420 for 10 min and its AMAZING
Tracey  S.
Ray, MI
This is great pizza! If you enjoy thin crust, this is a must. I like to set my oven to 450 degrees F and just place it on the oven rack. Don't place it on a pan or it will not turn out as crispy. I like mine slightly burnt so I leave it in for about 25 to 30 minutes and out comes a delicious, crispy pizza. Overall great flavor and nice crunch, recommended!
Shakara R.
Edwards, MS
The pizza was delicious. Best I have ever had. The packaging of the pizza was nice. There was an equal amount of everything on it. Overall, like I said before, the pizza was delicious, and I will be buying more.
Kat R.
Madison, WI
One of my favorite kinds of frozen pizza. The sauce is just really good and just the right amount of toppings. I especially appreciate the pepperoni being small bits and pieces rather than big round pepperonis
Aileen P.
I am a huge fan of thin crust pizza, so I had to give this pizza a try when I saw the image on the box. It did not disappoint! I dislike eating the crust of thicker crust pizzas because it just tastes too starchy to me. The crust for this pizza had the perfect crunch and wasn't doughy/starchy at all. I would recommend this pizza!
Jillian E.
As an absolute pizza lover, I can confidently say this is my favorite frozen pizza out there. The crust is thin and doesn't taste like cardboard, unlike many other brands. Just enough cheese and great pepperoni. Love this pizza!!