Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask

by Primera

What it is: A leave-on lip mask that helps cushion, soothe, and protect with a natural mix of conditioning butters and extracts.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Seaberry: Provides deep moisture and nourishment.
- Rice Bran Wax: Moisturizes.
- Murumuru Butter: Protects the lip’s barrier.

What Else You Need to Know: This rich, balm-to-gloss mask is formulated with a natural mix of conditioning butters and extracts, like seaberry and rice bran wax; lips are left hydrated, soft, and refreshed.

-Seaberry: Provides deep moisture and nourishment.
-Rice Bran Wax: Moisturizes.
-Murumuru Butter: Protects the lip’s barrier.

Diisostearyl Malate, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polybutene, Hydrogenatedpolyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cerahydrocarbons / Cire De Candelilla, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cirede Carnauba,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Hemerocallisfulva Flower Extract, Candelilla Wax Esters, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Fragrance / Parfum, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate,Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Bud Extract, Sequoiadendrongigantea Bud Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Bud Extract.

Where can I buy this? It doesn’t seem to be at Sephora anymore.Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask how does this compare to the [product:laneige-lip-sleeping-mask-berry-20g-/-lip-sleeping-pack-/-lip-treatment-packaging-may-vary] ?
Is this lip mask heavy and/or sticky? Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask ?
Start your review of Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Paulina C.
Bakersfield, CA
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask uploaded by Paulina C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! I use it every night during my skincare routine. It is my last step and I always wake up with my lips feeling so smooth. It is a little pricey for the size, but i use it every night and have had it for 6 months and have over half left!Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask
Jessica  S.
Philadelphia, PA
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask uploaded by Jessica  S.
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask uploaded by Jessica  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a free sample with my Sephora order. I been using this for a couple of months before I go to bed. This mask appears thick but smooths out very easily when applying to lips. I also like how this doesn't have a strong scent. I have really dry lips, but this keeps them protected and hydrated while I sleep. I still need a chapstick when I wake up, but I love that I wake up with healthy lips when I use this. One thing that is a little annoying is trying to get the product out and I am not sure if the full size product is easier but I struggle trying to scoop this out since it is very thick. I feel like this product will last for at least a couple of months so I assume the full size product of this would be enough for a year so the price may be worth it.
Raleigh A.
Orlando, FL
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask uploaded by Raleigh A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best lip mask! I use this any time of the day as more of a thicker lip balm. It immediately adds so much hydration to my lips, especially after wearing my mask all day. Another plus is that it looks like a pretty lip gloss too!
Marsh A.
Burbank, CA
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask uploaded by Marsh A.
I thought I saw some good feedback on this product but not too impressed. Ive used this before going to bed but the feeling on my lips when I wake up is not too comfortable. I will not re purchase. Will probably just finish this tub so as not to waste the product. It provides moisture I just didn’t like the sticky feeling. ✅5/10 Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask
Allie F.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Favorite lip mask ever! I put this on before bed and I can still feel it on my lips when I wake up. It’s lifesaving in the cold, dry winter months, but I use it year round. I don’t know if I’ll ever be convinced to try another lip mask!
Riya  P.
Iselin, NJ
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask uploaded by Riya  P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this lip mask! I wear it every night and I wake up with the softest lips. I was weary at first because I didn’t want the cherry to be overwhelming but it’s barely noticeable!
Jared B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t know what it is about my lips, but apparently they don’t like anything being on them. I put this lip mask on, fell asleep for 2 hours, and I woke up with my lips tingling and itching. I don’t know what ingredient could be causing this reaction, but I won’t be trying lip products anymore.
Gabrielle C.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask uploaded by Gabrielle C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this stuff! Got a mini sample from Sephora and will definitely be buying the full size! I wear this at night when I am feeling extra dry. It is very waxy and heavy but it hydrates the lips so well. I love the cherry flavor as well it is very subtle.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,223 reviews
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask uploaded by Bethany A.
This is probably one of the best lip mask I’ve ever used! It’s a great package and it feels amazing on the lips! Helps to keep them looking soft and refreshed! Definitely good for anyone who has super dry lips
sarah R.
Mineola, NY
Primera Clean Berry Lip Mask uploaded by sarah R.
this is such an amazing product! It is so gentle and hardly noticeable. I would love to try more products by Primera! The eco-friendly packaging was creative and useful! I would recommend to ANYONE!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bradyn B.
Spruce Grove
Adriane N. il y a 8 mois
Taylor  W.
Mill creek, WA
Adriane N. il y a 8 mois
Not sticky- could be called "heavy" ...depends on how much or how many "layers" you apply. I feel that this is more dry and gritty as a product- BUT may be more moisturizing for your lips. Laneige is more of a "sticky" balm... If I had to pick over the other.....Primera. 💋
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
Danielle P. il y a 2 ans
It’s the best product my lips have ever come into contact with. Extra great if you exfoliate your lips before (w/ a toothbrush or spoolie or somethin)!!
Andrea V.
Kirkland, WA
il y a 3 ans
Tamara S. il y a 2 ans
I have, and it’s probably my favorite lip mask. Hydrating, easy, lives in my travel bag for when I hit cold climates. It’s definitely worth a try!