Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream

by Primera

What it is: A dewy cream that sinks in instantly while providing lasting hydration and nourishment.

Skin Type: Dry

Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture

Formulation: Cream

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Water-Stay™ Technology: Quenches dry skin and locks in moisture, while maintaining a fresh, lightweight feel.
- Coconut-derived Oil: Nourishes and helps soothe dryness.
- Artemisia Extract: Helps strengthen the skin's moisture barrier.

Ingredient Callouts: This product comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: This skin-softening cream absorbs quickly, offering lasting moisture and nourishment without feeling the least bit greasy. It is formulated with an Alpine Berry Complex™, a potent blend of wild strawberry sprouts with natural moisturizing factors known to survive in the harsh Alpine region, and antioxidant-rich blackberries to deliver intense hydration and radiance, while helping protect skin against environmental factors.

Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.

-Water-Stay™ Technology: Quenches dry skin and locks in moisture, while maintaining a fresh, lightweight feel.
-Coconut-derived Oil: Nourishes and helps soothe dryness.
-Artemisia Extract: Helps strengthen the skin's moisture barrier.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone,Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Sucrose Polystearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Urea, Methyl Trimethicone,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Glyceryl Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearic Acid,Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodiumacryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Water, Fragrance / Parfum,Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tromethamine,Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium Edta, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Arachidicacid, Myristic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopherol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean)Oil.

How is the coverage?
Is this a dupe for the Tatcha water cream?
What does the smell of this remind you of? I can’t put my finger on it...
Start your review of Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Ani K.
New Castle, DE
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by Ani K.
skin and soothes the dryness, rather than just sitting on it. The water cream is made with special water stay technology which quenches dry skin and locks in moisture while maintaining a fresh, lightweight feel. it has key ingredients like 👇🏻 🍓 alpine berry complex: quenches dry skin and locks in moisture, while maintaining a fresh, lightweight feel. 🥥coconut derived oil: nourishes and helps soothe dryness. 🌿artemisia extract: a soothing botanical that helps strengthen the skins moisture barrier. 🌟first impressions i was expecting this cream to smell like berries but it didnt at all. it has a lighter scent of like tea tree oil or something but dissipates rather quickly though. i loved how its a thicker water cream so itll be great for winter use!
Molly G.
Madison, CT
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by Molly G.
Very mixed feelings about this cream. 1. Smell is mix between winter forest x medicinal salve x nothing. 2. Skin feels silky soft but also maybe a bit greasy?
Aya M.
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by Aya M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Just finished a tub of this product and my overall impression is it's a solid basic moisturizer. I initially did not think the smell was all that pleasant, but I got used to it after a while. I used this moisturizer at night as a night cream as it looks a bit greasy during the day. It works well even in dry climates and during wintertime. The consistency is a bit thicker and not the most lightweight for daytime use. Primera is a brand that can be a bit pricy and I think there are other moisturizers that are cheaper and perform better, but overall it's a good moisturizer.
JACKIE B.
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by JACKIE B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream it is very soft and gentle...lightly scented, very moisturizing. I have been using her for a while now. Not greasy and quick absorption. A great day cream as it is very light. Great under foundation. I recommend this one.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by Andrea C.
This cream is super hydrating and I loved the texture. I got a sample in one of my subscriptions beauty boxes. My skin was super hydrated and loved it.
Amanda R.
Everett, WA
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream is a dewy moisturizer that definitely melts into your skin, just as it says it does! I have combo skin and this moisturizer was not greasy for me and it blends seamlessly with any oil I put on top of it, or serum underneath. The smell is fresh, nothing overpowering. Very creamy to the touch. Recyclable packaging. I’m really happy I took a chance with this. My skin feels baby soft and refreshed.
Nicole B.
Gresham, OR
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by Nicole B.
If you enjoy skincare with a natural, fresh scent, than this is up your alley. It's a great mix of that cream style and gel style. It's nice during the day under makeup and at night when you're looking for more of a thick cream. The scent is a subtle pine. You can even remove part of the packaging that has the directions and recycle the rest. Total 5 star company and product.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by MANDY K.
This is a moisturizer from K-Beauty brand Primera that they describe as a delicately dewy, skin-softening cream that sinks in while providing lasting hydration without feeling greasy. This is my first time using a product from Primera so I wasn't sure what to expect. I have the "Love the Earth, Save the Wetlands" limited edition they are using to raise awareness about the vital wetlands ecosystem. I can always appreciate a beauty for a cause, and having lived in Florida, the need for bringing attention to wetlands is actually dire. The packaging has some cute details relating to the ecosystem which of course is different thantheir standard packaging. The cream is contained in a plastic jar with screw top lid that has cute otters on it. The cream does have a scent. I can't put my finger on it, but I enjoy it, and it isn't overly fragranced. The cream actually feels very rich in texture. I applied it to my face, neck, and chest after cleansing, toner, and serum. It didn't feel as light as I thought it would initially, but my skin quickly absorbed the cream, leaving my skin moisturized without a heavy, greasy residue. My skin leans toward sensitive, and I did not observe any negative effects. The price of this is $60 at Sephora. Definitely more expensive, so this may not appeal to those who are more budget minded. It does come with a lot of product though. Significantly more than most facial moisturizers I've used. The packaging is cute, but doesn't feel luxe, however, I don't count that as a negative as they explain why it's important for them to make packaging that is recyclable. Overall, I really enjoyed this cream. I think it moisturizes my skin very good, and I love that they are donating to the Conservation Fund. FULL DISCLOSURE: This product was gifted to me for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always share my honest thoughts.
Amna Z.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by Amna Z.
This Water Cream is exactly what my skin needs in this midwest summer! Im a girl with super oily skin, but without a rich moisturizer, I feel my skin isnt plump. So I love that this skin cream creates the ultimate moisturized plump skin yet without the heavy sticky feeling! Love the smell too.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Natalia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Primera Alpine Berry Water Cream uploaded by Natalia D.
Lovely texture, hydrating, not a sticky one. Love the ingredients it it, very nice packaging. Skin is soft and glowy afterwards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bethany W.
Loveland, CO
il y a 2 ans
Laurie I. il y a un an
I think it does work great in the long term and would be an excellent choice for very dry skin. I have the serum as well and since my skin has been combo this summer I use it as a night cream and serum only during day because the water cream is super moisturizing!! My first jar is almost gone and I will repurchase.