BY PRIMERA

Brand from South Korea: primera. Protects and soothes your skin from environmental damage, and offers deep hydration. Helps improve the moisture retaining abilities of the skin. Use at the last stage of skin care, dispense appropriate amount to apply over your face. see more...

Review (1)
maria v.
Marietta
I was a bit scared to use this at first because it contains coconut oil and usually that is too heavy for my skin and causes some irritation and clogging of my pores, but I absolutely love this. I was looking for something that would finally relieve my dry and dehydrated skin that I had been battling for months. Luckily this did just the trick and my skin hasn’t felt this supple, hydrated, moisturized, and bouncy in such a long time. I finally got my baby face back with this and it’s feels so good on your skin without feeling like you have 3 layers of it on your skin even if you apply it like 6 times.