BeautyHair ProductsAQUIS
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional)

PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional)

by AQUIS

AQUIS Prime Water Defense PreWash is the essential first step to maintain pH balance and fortify hair against damage caused by washing, drying, and styling. The spray-on formula makes hair hydrophobic prior to getting wet, helping to prevent the damaging effects of Hygral Fatigue and leaving hair frizz-free, bouncy, and easy to style.

Benefits
• Protects hair from moisture loss during cleansing
• Sets hair to natural pH
• Leaves hair frizz-free, smooth, bouncy, and easier to style

Usage
• Prior to showering, spray Prime Water Defense Pre-Wash directly onto dry hair
• Hold bottle a few inches away from hair and spray evenly throughout
• Set for at least 2 minutes (the longer the better) before washing hair
• For best results, use with steps 2, 3, and 4 of the AQUIS Prime system

Key Ingredients
• Coconut Oil
• Keratin Amino Acids
• Cysteine Amino Acids

Formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and is allergist and dermatologist tested and gluten-free.

Does this act as a moisturizer to prevent shampoo from stripping your hair as well as water defense?
Has anyone with hard water in their town experienced good benefits after using Prime Water Defense Prewash(Professional) before shampooing their hair?
Im wondering how necessary is this?
Start your review of PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional)!
Karlie B.
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Karlie B.
I loved this product! I felt like my hair was much easier to detangle after using this product. It smells really good and is easy to use. PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional)
Noelly R.
Ladson, SC
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Noelly R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Washing and conditioning my hair has always been an extensive process to get it detangled. This changed all of that! I love it because it begins working without me doing anything. By the time I get in the shower, it’s so much easier! I am so excited I got this in my #Influenster Voxbox
Jacqueline T.
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Jacqueline T.
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Purchased at: Sephora
A hairdresser that I'm friends with suggested that I purchase PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) after I was commenting on how much hair I feel like has been ending up in my shower drain- more and more lately. You spray this onto your dry hair before entering the shower and it is supposed to prep your scalp I'm assuming by adding moisture so that when you wet your hair and begin to shampoo it, it will be more gentle on your scalp with less friction. I've now been using for a little over a month and do feel like I'm seeing some improvement with the loss of less hair. Another nice thing is that it seems to wash out completely with the shampoo, there is no extra residue or any sense of my fine hair being weighed down at all which was a concern of mine before using this. I'm going to continue using this as I'm hoping for the best and do think that it's one thing that I can do in my seemingly never-ending quest to preserve my hair! I recommend this to anyone with similar concerns as mine.
Genesis G.
Edinburg, TX
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Genesis G.
Received my new #SummerSelfCareVoxBox for testing purposes from @influenster !!! 2 weeks ago so exciting. I’ve been testing them for these past two weeks and I got to say is @aquishaur has made a difference in my hair I had it so damaged that it’s slowly healing and smells good 💕
Jamie M.
Kyle , TX
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Jamie M.
I was a bit skeptical of this product I’ve never heard of or used anything like it before. After using it for a month I’ve added it to my holy grail product shelf! From the first time I used it o could immediately tell a difference in how my hair felt I. An see less broken uneven hairs already. Plus it smells great but isn’t overly fragranced. I received this free in the Summer Self care vox box
ally W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by ally W.
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by ally W.
While this product has a good smell to it, I’m not sure it does anything. I have short, thick hair and I apply it before the shower and I don’t see or feel a difference in my hair if I use it. Kinda disappointing for the product to not preform at the price it’s at.
Callie E.
Sophia, NC
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Callie E.
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Callie E.
This makes my hair feel so soft and luscious after washing. It’s not oily so I can use it before the pool too! I have thick, oily, color treated hair and it’s been accommodating. Probably gonna but another bottle when this is out. My husband loves the way it smells!
Brianna R.
Braselton , GA
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Brianna R.
I never knew I needed this until I received it! It smells amazing, and it leaves your hair feeling super soft! You can even feel the way it protects during your shower, almost like a shield without making your hair feeling gross.
AnaMaria L.
Las Vegas, NV
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by AnaMaria L.
Ever since I started using PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) my hair has gotten more vibrant! My natural curls have had more bounce than ever and I am always getting complimented on how healthy my hair looks! This product also smells amazing so spraying it on is such a refreshing feeling!
Hanna J.
Atlantic Bch, FL
PRIME WATER DEFENSE PREWASH (Professional) uploaded by Hanna J.
Keeping my fun color alive for almost an extra week courtesy of Aquis prewash. Not only is this stuff cruelty free, great for your hair, and easy to use, but it totally doubles the life of temporary color. I received a free sample of this, but have already been using it to extend the semi-permanant, non-damaging colors I use in my hair. It keeps hair smooth, protected, and less frizzy after just one use. Highly recommend!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily K.