Prime Source 2in. Black Coarse Drywall Screws 2CDWS1

by Prime Source

Shop for Tools & Hardware at The Home Depot. For the most comprehensive selection of nails and screws, look for Grip-Rite, the most popular brand of fasteners in America. No matter what the project or what size the job; Grip-Rite has the optimal fastening solution. There are many sizes and styles of nails available. As construction materials and techniques evolve, fastener design keeps pace with the changing technology. Fastener needs vary from project to project and the safety and life expectancy of the project can be extended or compromised based upon the fastener used. Fasteners have been designed to meet the special needs of projects such as roofing or drywall and in many cases are known by the application for which they are intended.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Prime Source 2in. Black Coarse Drywall Screws 2CDWS1!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoOrlando , FL
Prime Source 2in. Black Coarse Drywall Screws 2CDWS1 uploaded by Maria L.
I'm totally not a carpenter, but when we talk about doing home work I totally do it by myself instead of paying somebody for it, this drywall screws are really good, they have coarse thread and sharp point, they are made of metal and are strong enough
2 years agoLompoc, CA
These are great drywall screws. We are DIYers and use these when we need to hang some drywall. They go in well. They are cheap there for very affordable. I've not had any problems with them. All my walls are still up so i'm very happy with this product. lol
2 years agoMt Washington, KY
These are great drywall screws they hold tight. I love using a drill to put drywall up. But I end up using these for other projects to and run out fast.