BY PRIMARY RAW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-step kit with an exfoliating swab and soothing sheet mask to reveal brighter, more hydrated, and smoother skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Pores - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This two-step peeling kit includes an exfoliating swab and soothing sheet mask so you can explore the Korean dermatology trend of milk peeling a gentle, lactic acid based exfoliating method to reveal brighter, more hydrated, and smoother skin. Use the oversized, AHA Milkpeel Swab pre-soaked with a blend of lactic acid and botanical extracts to gently peel away dead skin cells without irritation. Then apply the soothing soy-milk infused sheet mask, enriched with green tea and rosemary leaf, to help lock in moisture. After treatment, skin appears instantly brightened and rejuvenated. This set contains: - AHA Milkpeel Swab - Sheet mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of parabens, synthetic dyes, and mineral oils. Curated by Glow Recipe, the go-to for the best Korean beauty innovations. Glow Recipe is at the forefront of the latest K-beauty trends, identifying and bringing only top quality products and skin care secrets stateside. Get your glow on! see more...

• If you are slightly lactose intolerant, can you still use this prod...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I've tried quite a few sheet masks in my time, and none compare to this, in my opinion. There are two steps/parts to this mask. The first is a swab that's saturated in a liquid (a lactic acid complex I believe?) that you swab over your face, focusing mostly on the more textured or troubled spots. Once you have used all the liquid in the package (you will need to dip the swab back in a few times) you open the other section of the packaging and apply the sheet mask which replenishes the skin. My skin always looks brighter, more clear, and healthier overall after using the mask. It helps with my hormonal acne and acne scaring too! You can pick them up for $6 at Sephora, and I always stock up! I will never be without these masks.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Literally transformed my dry sensitive skin into baby bottom smooth glowing complexion !! Make sure you swap all over first then apply mask over the solution - it's key!! 20 mins later-😊😊
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
I am using this mask for the first time while I write this review. Firstly, I like the two part system, the cotton swab in the solution is a nice touch. Make sure to follow the directions. The sheet mask is REALLY saturated with serum, and the package will still have a lot in it. I have taken the excess in the package and put it on my hands and arms. They are instantly smooth and glowing so I'm excited to see what my skin looks like when I take the mask off. It has a really nice scent but doesn't burn when on the skin. The sheet mask really adhered to your skin, no slipping or sliding. I liked that all the ingredients are natural and skin care related including: hydrolyzed collagen, aloe, lactic acidosis, lavender, rosemary extract..
After I took the mask off and the serum soaked into my skin completely, my skin was VERY dewy, and most of all smooth. When took the mask off it was still quite damp I put it all over my body to make the skin smooth. I'm glowing everywhere :) 10/10
Susan H.
Susan H.
Brooklyn, NY
It was my first time using this mask and I was fascinated by the two step process. The first step is to swipe a cotton swab with liquid over your clean face. Immediately after, I felt a tingling sensation. The second step is to put the wet nourishing mask over your face. I liked that the mask actually stayed on my face and didn't slip and slide. After 20 minutes, I removed the mask and massaged the excess serum into my face and neck. I used this mask right before bed and noticed it was still very sticky on my face. The morning after, I washed my face and noticed how soft my face was. The mask also helped with the textures on my face. The day after, my face felt normal again so I wished there were more lasting effects on my skin. Otherwise, I see myself buying and using this mask again!
Terica A.
I got this mask at the Sephora because I wanted a sheet mask that did more than just hydrate. Since this is a two-step process, the first step (the swab), is really the step that helps with the exfoliation. Applying the serum is easy although I did have to go back with the swab several times. The mask itself was easy to use too. It certainly left my skin bright and softer.

The reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it left my face very dewy. It was also a very hot day, so I'm not sure if it made me more oily afterwards or if it was the weather. I would be willing to try again though.
Caterina R.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
This mask is definitely a great detox mask! It comes with a 2-step AHA Milkpeel swab, and a sheet mask to use later. The AHA Milkpeel swab didn't burn my skin at all. I rubbed it all over my problem areas, and followed that with the hydrating sheet mask. The next day, my skin was super nourished, and though I had a few breakouts, I knew that the Milkpeel swab drew out all my impurities, and within a few days my skin was super clear. It definitely rejuvenates your skin!
Nelvi S.
Nelvi S.
Love this product! The AHA really feels like it's getting deep in my pores. Once you put on the sheet mask you really feel the moisture being locked in. It feels luxurious! It's definitely a steal at a price of $6 at Sephora. I would suggest this once or twice a week. Worth the price! Primary Raw DoYou 2-Step Milk Peeling Kit 0.88 oz
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Newton , AL
I tried this today. I have combination skin. I purchased from sephora for $6. It's a 2 step peel and sheet mask. The AhA exfoliater didn't bother my sensitive skin. The sheet mask was cooling, hydrating, and left my skin filing firm. I'd definitely use before makeup application for more pump and hydrated skin.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I really loved used this. My skin tingled and it felt like it was working but the next day my skin was visibly more glowy and smooth. This mask is pretty affordable for great, effective ingredients, and the fabric mask included is thick, sturdy, and adheres well to the skin. I would definitely recommend this product to any skincare junkies or those looking for chemical exfoliation.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Memphis, TN
My absolute favorite face peel (and I've tried way too many peels!)!! Sometimes I use the peel swab and then a different mask (like Dr Jart rubber mask). I really wish you could just buy a bigger amount of the face peel alone. Regardless, the peel plus sheet mask is great, too! Instantly soothes and brightens my skin.
Terica A.
If you are slightly lactose intolerant, can you still use this product?