BY PRIMARY RAW

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-step kit with an exfoliating swab and soothing sheet mask to reveal brighter, more hydrated, and smoother skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Pores - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This two-step peeling kit includes an exfoliating swab and soothing sheet mask so you can explore the Korean dermatology trend of milk peeling a gentle, lactic acid based exfoliating method to reveal brighter, more hydrated, and smoother skin. Use the oversized, AHA Milkpeel Swab pre-soaked with a blend of lactic acid and botanical extracts to gently peel away dead skin cells without irritation. Then apply the soothing soy-milk infused sheet mask, enriched with green tea and rosemary leaf, to help lock in moisture. After treatment, skin appears instantly brightened and rejuvenated. This set contains: - AHA Milkpeel Swab - Sheet mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of parabens, synthetic dyes, and mineral oils. Curated by Glow Recipe, the go-to for the best Korean beauty innovations. Glow Recipe is at the forefront of the latest K-beauty trends, identifying and bringing only top quality products and skin care secrets stateside. Get your glow on! see more...

• How long do the results last?1 Answers
  • If you are slightly lactose intolerant, can you still use this pr...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This mask is a miracle worker. I have very sensitive, very dry skin and most exfoliating masks do little but leave me with a very red, irritated face. This mask is different: it left me with a bright, glowing complexion. Dry patches were gone, redness reduced, and my skin no longer looked dull and lifeless. You simply use the presoaked cotton swab to apply the peel to your face and follow it up with the soothing face mask. The peel itself does tend to give me an almost stinging sensation, but it's soothed instantly when the face mask is placed on. I like to leave the mask on for at least 30 minutes, then I take it off and pat the residue on to my face. It leaves me with the best looking skin I've had in years. I love these so much that I actually stocked up on them from Sephora - they're a regular part of my skincare routine now. Definitely well worth the $6 to check them out. " in 4 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I could definitely feel the tingle after using the q-tip, but it wasn't unbearable. It reminded me of using lemon juice as a toner. The mask was a paper mask but it was so hydrating, it felt almost like a collagen mask (with lots of drippage after removing from the package so beware). I used the 20 minutes I wore it to massage the product into my skin. I actually didn't prefer the somewhat sticky consistency left behind on my neck, so I wiped it off before bed. I'm not a fan of sheet masks but I loved how soothing this was after the acid peel's first step. I might purchase this 2- step process again for a pampered evening, due to the time it takes. The hydrating effects from the serum lasted until I washed my face the next morning, still soft after and prepped for a treatment mask due to the acid peel previously. My face is still feeling soft a few days after using, and this is after using a few clay masks in between. It seems like it will overall last about a week, depending on what treatments are done following. I'm currently using the the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution-8-oz/-240-ml almost every night, and for the same price- I'd prefer that over a one time use treatment. This was awesome to try though! The hydrating effects following the chemical exfoliation are quite decadent, I feel almost like I had a spa treatment at home.
Danyelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is hands down the best sheet mask. The AHA solution exfoliates skin and the milky mask hydrates. I treat my skin to this mask at least once a month when my skin seems full. It brightens my skin and my other products seem to sink in better after this treatment. Best six bucks you will ever spend!
Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
I have combo sensitive skin. This really helps even out my skin and makes my skin look all dewy and pretty. The first time I used it it didn’t seem to do much but after 3 times I really enjoy the mask all in all! It a great price and a good buy!
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
I always add these on to Sephora orders to get to $50 for free shipping 😂 and I love them! The peel is super gentle and covers entire face, neck and chest and really clears pores and complexion without breaking the bank
Courtney H.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I've tried quite a few sheet masks in my time, and none compare to this, in my opinion. There are two steps/parts to this mask. The first is a swab that's saturated in a liquid (a lactic acid complex I believe?) that you swab over your face, focusing mostly on the more textured or troubled spots. Once you have used all the liquid in the package (you will need to dip the swab back in a few times) you open the other section of the packaging and apply the sheet mask which replenishes the skin. My skin always looks brighter, more clear, and healthier overall after using the mask. It helps with my hormonal acne and acne scaring too! You can pick them up for $6 at Sephora, and I always stock up! I will never be without these masks.
Susan H.
Brooklyn, NY
It was my first time using this mask and I was fascinated by the two step process. The first step is to swipe a cotton swab with liquid over your clean face. Immediately after, I felt a tingling sensation. The second step is to put the wet nourishing mask over your face. I liked that the mask actually stayed on my face and didn't slip and slide. After 20 minutes, I removed the mask and massaged the excess serum into my face and neck. I used this mask right before bed and noticed it was still very sticky on my face. The morning after, I washed my face and noticed how soft my face was. The mask also helped with the textures on my face. The day after, my face felt normal again so I wished there were more lasting effects on my skin. Otherwise, I see myself buying and using this mask again!
Terica A.
I got this mask at the Sephora because I wanted a sheet mask that did more than just hydrate. Since this is a two-step process, the first step (the swab), is really the step that helps with the exfoliation. Applying the serum is easy although I did have to go back with the swab several times. The mask itself was easy to use too. It certainly left my skin bright and softer.

The reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it left my face very dewy. It was also a very hot day, so I'm not sure if it made me more oily afterwards or if it was the weather. I would be willing to try again though.
Nelvi S.
Love this product! The AHA really feels like it's getting deep in my pores. Once you put on the sheet mask you really feel the moisture being locked in. It feels luxurious! It's definitely a steal at a price of $6 at Sephora. I would suggest this once or twice a week. Worth the price! Primary Raw DoYou 2-Step Milk Peeling Kit 0.88 oz
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
This mask is definitely a great detox mask! It comes with a 2-step AHA Milkpeel swab, and a sheet mask to use later. The AHA Milkpeel swab didn't burn my skin at all. I rubbed it all over my problem areas, and followed that with the hydrating sheet mask. The next day, my skin was super nourished, and though I had a few breakouts, I knew that the Milkpeel swab drew out all my impurities, and within a few days my skin was super clear. It definitely rejuvenates your skin!
Terica A.
If you are slightly lactose intolerant, can you still use this product?
Kerri G.
Brookfield, WI
How long do the results last?