BY PRIMARK

Now you can highlight your body too with this Nudes Body Shimmer Dust! This reflective dust gives your body a healthy and shiny glow. So go out and light it up!

• Does this stay put even in warm weather? 😉🤭1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Boston
I have the Primark PS Highlighter color “Mink Pink” pinkish champagne undertones and it’s BEAUTIFUL! this is one of my favorites for sure. Cute little packaging and only $4. It’s the best and I absolutely recommend.
Robyn E.
Newton Abbot
This is so metallic and pretty, I love this. Super pigmented and icy. Primark has really upped their game with makeup. This is fairly long lasting. The packaging is gorgeous and looks super expensive, but the product is so cheap. I would definitely recommend!
Evrim S.
My absolute fave highlighter/body shimmer from primark. So pigmented and it applies so easily. It looks glowy for 24hrs (yes i’ve tested it).I always get complimented on my highlighter and how dewy it looks! Definitely a must buy you’ll never go wrong with this & only for £4!
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
This is one of my favourite products from the Primark collection!!! I use it as normal highlight as the pigmentation is just insane. It’s got a pearl undertone and would 100% recommend, the best thing is it’s only £4 in the UK!!!!
Christy w.
This product is so diverse! It not only has a lot of product but the champagne undertones make this workable on many different skin tones, it is very finely milled and I have used it on my body, my eyes and as highlighter as it gives an icy glow, the only thing is that it is hard to build as it can be a little too powdery. As it is a loose pigment it does get everywhere and you have to use it sparingly unless you want a blinding glow!
Millie F.
Essex
i like this as a body shimmer dust as it is advertised. it has a gorgeous champagne undertone. it lasts most if the day. i have combination skin and it worked well. i would recommend this as a body shimmer dust, but not as a highlighter.
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
I must admit it is a product that is a bit long winded and hard to get out without getting everywhere! But it is so affordable and sooooo pigmented! I used this everyday, yes the shade range needs to be bigger and so does the colour range but they aren’t to glittery, they perform very well and last a fairly long time! Use a setting spray like M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Ellie C.
This product makes ur collar bones and even ur cheek bones pop but my expectations are very high it leaves ur body covered in full out hence why it’s so cheap but it’s very long lasting and great for beginners but I prefer to ave up for a better highlighter ! :) Primark PS Nudes Body Shimmer Dust
Paige M.
motherwell
This product is amazing as it’s cheap and cheerful can be used for body dust or as a banging highlight as it has champagne like undertones it can be quite hard to build up and you have to be careful when opening as it is a loose powder but over all it is amazing well done primark
Louise K.
I use this as a fade highlight rather than a body shimmer.
It can give you a really blinding highlight specially if you use a primer water with it.
It can be messy to use as has a lot of fall out.
A lot cheaper than most highlights out there.
Julie N.
Vanløse
Does this stay put even in warm weather? 😉🤭