Primark PS Eye Shadow Palette

by Primark

Three gorgeous variations of the PS Eye Shadow Palette. Colors are blendable for a customized gorgeous look!

I have never tried Primark’s make-up, do these palette have a good formula? Is the pigments quality good?
Is this any good? Looking for high pigment in bright colours x
Start your review of Primark PS Eye Shadow Palette!
Angela D.
Review for: Amber
Primark has a surprising line of makeup. They have great quality for makeup without the large price tag.
Alanna maria E.
Chelsea, MA
I like this eye shadow palette but is not so good for all tipy of skin, if your skin is so sensitive you need use a moderate product.
Kris C.
NYC
Review for: Amber
Great value for the price, decent dupe for the Naked Heat palette; I definitely prefer the warmer shades but that’s personal preference due to skin tone
Elizabeth G.
Boston
Review for: Amber
I just bought this palette the other day and I am loving it! The colors aren’t very pigmented but they are awesome for a light look. I love all the colors in the palette so much and i really recommend it. It was just $7!
Fatimat A.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Amber
For $7 this was real good. Was not expecting it to be that pigmented. I use it almost regularly. Thinking of buying the other ones.
Fernanda M.
Primark PS Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Fernanda M.
Review for: Amber
Me encanta esta paleta. Tiene colores súper combinables, brillosos y mate cálidos. Son de larga duración y no se corren o manchan tu cara 😍 los recomiendo mucho
Irini V.
Dubai, Dubai
Primark PS Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Irini V.
Review for: Amber
Who knew that something so cheap could be so amazing! Probably my favourite eyeshadow palette for an bronze look. I’ve used this for a daily no-makeup look, as well as, for a night out with the girls. Almost all my eyeshadow palettes are from primark because they’re insane! I’ve had it for longer than a year and it still gives you an amazing texture and lasts for a long time!!!
Elise H.
Review for: Amber
I rate this product all stars because the colours are really pigmented and are long lasting. I use this palette almost everyday. The packaging is very bright and colourful and stands out. I would buy this again and recommend that everyone buys this.😍🙂 ⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️
abigail M.
Campbeltown, Campbeltown
Primark PS Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by abigail M.
Primark PS Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by abigail M.
This review is for the ps summer storm palette, I couldnt find it on here. Firstly.. I love the packaging, really nice and doesnt feel/look cheap at all. Lovely colour story, great neutrals palette, the colours blend well. This is a picture of my spare as I accidentally ended up with 2 after my husband bought me one. Oops. Wont complain though 😂😍💟
Amber A.
Groot-Bijgaarden
Review for: Amber
The colours work well. They blend well, without the other colours falling away all around. The fallout is not worth mentioning. Furthermore, the pigmentation of the colours is excellent. I do have to say that during the day the colours seem to become more one and therefore there is less distinction in colours.