Primal Strips Texas BBQ Vegan Jerky uploaded by Amanda C.Primal Strips Texas BBQ Vegan Jerky uploaded by Amanda C.

BY PRIMAL STRIPS

Primal Strips Texas BBQ Vegan Jerky: All natural No preservatives 10g protein Non-GMOs 97% fat free Gluten free Kosher see more...

Samantha P.
Fort Hood, TX
These are great! As a vegetarian, I missed jerky. It was a shelf-stable, high-protein snack. Now I have these, which fit the same bill! These aren't as dry and chewy as regular jerky, but do have a pleasant chewiness to them. The flavored are great, not too spicy, not too salty. They are on par with regular jerky as far as price goes.
Taryn C.
I gave up near several months ago and I'll admit I really miss the taste of meat. I ate jerky from time to time and I stumbled upon these gems randomly. They taste just like real jerky and this is probably my favorite flavor.
Courtney s.
I am one hundred percent satisfied with this product. Tastes delicious and would recommend anyone to try it.
Even with it being vegan, it tastes amazingg
Amanda C.
Queens
This was really good! I found it on sale at Vitacost.com for $1.19. I loved the taste and so did my boyfriend who eats meat
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
Very good for being vegan! I am not a vegetarian but am extremely weird about my meats and these were extremely tasteful
Lori D.
Temple, TX
Delicious jerky. A bit pricey but always fresh tasting. Good for hiking and camping. Watch your sodium though.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Me encantaría probar el producto amigos lo han hecho y quedan facinados.. quiero
Bianca Y.
Millbrae, CA
Is this any good? Cuz vegan jerky sounds a bit questionable
Megan R.
Cleveland, TN
Just here for my badge
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Is this any good?
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is this any good? I like to try vegan snacks but this just seems kinda "meh".
Stephanie W.