Primal Strips Meatless Vegan Jerky Soy Hickory Smoked uploaded by Abby N.

BY PRIMAL #18 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Primal® Soy Hickory Smoked Strips Meatless Vegan Jerky.
Natural smoked flavor added.
Gluten free. see more...

• "They're a great snack and are great for traveling." in 1 review
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Review for: Meatless Jerky 1 oz more...
I love these! Primal did a great job with this jerky collection. This flavor is among my favorites. Very soft and juicy. I buy mine at walmart or amazon. I haven’t really found anything comparable but haven’t really looked because these are so good. Yum!
Meagan G.
Sevierville, TN
I never had jerky when I ate meat over 12 years ago, but now I'm definitely a fan! Even though it does smell like dog treats, it tastes amazing! The texture seems scary real, too. My boyfriend ate jerky before he went vegan, and he thinks it tastes exactly the same. Can't wait to try more flavors!
Katie G.
I've never eaten meat, I've been a vegetarian all my life. I couldn't believe when I found these vegan strips! They are tasty and perfect for camping. I would buy them again but they are more pricey than trail mix.
Stephanie M.
Lake Worth, FL
I can eat ten of the Thai Peanut flavor in one sitting. I work at a health food store and we sell these for .99 cents so the price isn't so bad if you are just buying a couple at a time. But I have tried almost all the flavors- lime, thai peanut, and hickory smoked, and my favorite will always be the thai one. But they are all so good and I love that its made with seitan.
Taryn C.
These meatless vegan jerky sticks are delicious. I gave up meat several months ago and I've missed it. The texture feels just like regular jerky and the flavors are really good. I can't find them in stores so usually I get them off of Lucky Vitamin.
Anastasia H.
My husband and I came across this jerky about 2 years ago when we were looking for some fun treats for our stockings. We regularly buy them for when we are on the go and need a boost of protein. They are juicy and full of flavor. Really great texture
Chloena G.
Colorado City, TX
This tastes absolutely amazing and has a very meaty texture. When I first bought this for my fiancé, he legitimately refused to believe it wasn't meat. This has been our top choice for vegan jerky ever since. It tastes great, it's relatively cheap, and it's so great for on the go!
Daniella H.
The texture is crazy realistic! It freaked me out how much it tasted like actual Jerky. I didn't love the Hickory flavor that much. It is a really good price point at a dollar per. I would recommend trying for anyone that is missing actual jerky.
Allison H.
I love this salty snack. When I have cravings for jerky this hits the spots. I like having them in my purse, gym bag or car. It's low in calories and high in protein. Great balance and the brand has many flavors. Whole foods and Fred Meyer have the best selections. Enjoy!
Treasa S.
As the title states, these Primal Jerky strips are absolutely delicious. I haven't tried ever flavor but I definitely enjoy each that I have had the pleasure of trying. They're a great snack and are great for traveling. My only complaint is that they aren't easily available in regular everyday grocery stores.
Aanika G.
San Jose, CA
I have been looking for vegan jerky for a while now. I want something that is easy to eat and won't create a mess. Would this be a good product choice? Is there a flavor that is more dry?
Olivia S.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Does it taste like regular jerky?
Kailey H.
Hallsville, TX
I've been looking everywhere for vegan beef jerky. Is this a good brand? Do they have a wide variety of flavors?
Tabitha M.
Does this taste like actual jerky?

back