BY PRIMAL SPIRIT FOOD, INC. #4 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Primal Spirit Food, Inc. Primal Strips Meatless Vegan Jerky-Variety Gift Pack Sampler; 24 Assorted 1 Ounce Strips
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Love this brand, especially the lime flavor. I don’t eat these everyday but they are great for traveling. My husband and I always throw a bunch in a bag while traveling so we know we always have something to nibble on incase finding vegan eats is difficult. Of all the vegan jerky brands I’ve tried, this is my favorite.
Tiffany W.
Ocala
I Love these strips so much, my favorite flavor is the hot and spicy. The texture of these are pretty convincing and they are packed with flavor. They are for the most part healthy with good ingredients. I would buy again and I recommend anyone to try these.
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
So this product used to be listed as great value purified drinking water now it’s vegan beef jerky.
I’m reviewing the water.
So you get 40 500ML bottles for $4 which is great value, I bought these at Walmart. The water tastes nice and is easy to drink!
I would recommend and repurchase this water
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Katelyn S.
San Bernardino
These are the most amazing things to ever be created for vegans. These are so delicious and so so so good. They're adorable (about 1.50) per package. And every single flavor is amazing.
Adriena L.
Tulia
I really think my pet enjoyed it. He still gets excited when I open up the package. There’s no cons to this and it’s Vegan! It surpassed ALL ALL ALL ALL expectations. Talk about an amazing product!!!!
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Okay so when I scanned in a bottle of Great Value brand purified water, this jerky came up. I've been drinking this water for a couple years and it's never made me sick so that's a win.
Caitlin P.
Bloomington, IN
These are the bomb. So delicious. They have such a great flavor to them, bbq and teriyaki are my favorites. They have a lot of protein in them which makes them a healthy in the go snack and they are priced fairly. I will definitely repurchase.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
These are hands down my favorite vegan snacks! They (to me) taste exactly like real beef jerky! The only thing about them I don’t like is the price tag and that you can’t find them everywhere. I will forever invest in these!!! Delicious!
Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
Not sure why it's saying beef jerky when I just scanned a water bottle but ...for 4 bucks you get 40 waters so I can't complain ...it isn't the best tasting but I buy it weekly so I guess it's okay
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
Anyone else think that this has the cleanest taste for the price?
Michele S.
How is your water different from any other brand of bottled water?
Abigail R.
Are there any major pros or cons to this product?
Nikka D.
Would love to try these where do they sell them?
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Anyone know if this has a weird aftertaste?