Is it more dry or saucy?
What is the texture of this product? Does it resemble jerky or not quite?
Which is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Primal Spirit Food, Inc. Primal Strips Meatless Vegan Jerky-Variety Gift Pack Sampler; 12 Assorted 1 Ounce Strips!
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Amazon
Before I became vegan one of my favorite treats was jerky & “meat sticks.” I could easily put away a box a day if I didn’t watch it! ;) Now with these AWESOM vegan jerkies made from mushrooms, I can have my old fave snack again. And the choice of flavors aren’t just plentiful, they’re DELICIOUS!!!
Sandy Springs, GA
I love beef jerky! I like the original kind but figured I would give this a try. It’s good, just not my cup of tea due to it being different flavors. I do like that it is vegan, a healthier option. It’s not expensive and I will buy again but not assorted.
Pottstown, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I was never a fan of “real” jerky, but this stuff I adore! Great texture and flavor. Savory, yummy snack with a ton of good vegan protein. I like keeping them in my bag for snacks during the day.
McConnellstown, PA
This is seriously the best vegan jerky ever! It's so delicious. I've even had friends who still eat meat try and say they thought it was really good. I love this stuff I just wish it costed less or was sold in larger amounts. Overall it's still worth it though.
Castle Rock, WA
I didn’t really enjoy the flavor, however snacks like this tend to be a huge hit or miss for me. I believe it could taste better if it didn’t taste so much like fake meat trying to be real it just overall tasted a lot like plants.
Love finding these in the market. Quick and packable snacks you can stash away along with granola bars in between meals or on the go. They are pricey when bought individually so look for bulk prices or sale!
Boise
I have been vegan for over 3 years now. Beef jerky is one of those foods I really miss. out of all the vegan jerky options, primal strips are the closest to meaty tasting. I love most of the flavors (the only one I don't like is the thai peanut flavor). Any meat eaters looking to try something new might like these, but keep in mind, they aren't as chewy as real meat, these jerky strips gently flake apart and are almost juicy but very delicious.
Hanover, MD
They are very good! They have a good bite like jerky, but they area little spongey. The flavors are really good. They satisfied my want for beef jerky and my meat-loving boyfriend enjoyed them as well. I would buy these again for sure. For vegan jerky, these are great.
Washington, DC
I was veryyyyyy skeptical when I looked it. It was honestly something my fiancé and I joked about in the store. But then I just had to buy it because like, vegan jerky?! Glad I made the call. It wasn’t half bad.
Orlando, FL
These are so delicious! Such a unique texture and comes in a variety of different flavors. They’re a little bit pricy but packed full of protein and I’m always sad when they’re gone. I wish they sold them in bulk packs because I always need more at a slightly lower price.