Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyPrimal Spirit Food, Inc.

where do i get some of this omg?
Which flavor is the best? I’ve only tried a couple of them.
I’m looking for a vegan jerky alternative. How is the consistency and flavor?
Start your review of Primal Spirit Food, Inc. Primal Strips Meatless Vegan Jerky-Variety Gift Pack Sampler; 12 Assorted 1 Ounce Strips!
Danny A.
Avenue H
Primal Spirit Food, Inc. Primal Strips Meatless Vegan Jerky-Variety Gift Pack Sampler; 12 Assorted 1 Ounce Strips uploaded by Danny A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this water brand. Just refreshing and it has a strong bottle that doesn't break on you. Great Value Great Value Purified Drinking Water, 16.9 fl oz, 40 count Great Value Purified Water Great Value
Bethany R.
Columbia
Great! This water is very affordable to other water brands and tastes great. I drink it all the time!
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Primal Spirit Food, Inc. Primal Strips Meatless Vegan Jerky-Variety Gift Pack Sampler; 12 Assorted 1 Ounce Strips uploaded by Joshebet L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta mucho esta agua, tal vez no sea la mejor pero me ayuda a mantenerme hidratada. Además, es sumamente económica, el paquete de 40 botellas sólo cuesta $3 en Walmart. Lo importante es beber agua y mantenerse hidratado y ésta es una buena opción y accesible.
Claudia G.
Buckeye, AZ
Primal Spirit Food, Inc. Primal Strips Meatless Vegan Jerky-Variety Gift Pack Sampler; 12 Assorted 1 Ounce Strips uploaded by Claudia G.
Since the school year started I have bought the 24 pack of Great Value waters. I buy them for the taste and the price. I sometimes buy 2 packs at a time. I would recommend this water. You don't have to spend a lot on water. So when you find a good tasting and inexpensive you stick to it.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,045 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I tried the teriyaki flavor, took one bite and threw the rest out. The only reason it got 2 stars is because the flavoring was good. The jerky was like a chewy thing. The texture was just completely wrong.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA
Great tasting water. Dose not have that bad taste some other waters have. I will buy again and would recommend this product.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
I've tried every flavor of this Vegan jerky and I love them all! My favorite is the lime. With the zesty true lime taste, it really satisfies. This brand has a great "meaty" texture and a delicious flavor. I like keeping these on hand for a quick snack, especially when traveling or hiking. My kids love them too!
Sadie A.
Beeville
Taste okay, not that great. I don’t recommend it one bit. But hey why not try new things?
Delilah S.
Great value water, is so good I prefer it over name brand water. Great value, affordable and convenient.
Shari D.
Moore, OK
I love bottled water. It has no metallic or mineral taste like tap water and is portable and cheap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...