Primal Roots Red Blend 2010 750ML uploaded by Leah C.Primal Roots Red Blend 2010 750ML uploaded by Rachel M.

BY PRIMAL ROOTS

Leah C.
Leah C.
I just ran out to grab a bottle of wine, looking for a silky red blend, and the manager suggested this one. I bought two because it was girls night and we all agreed it was a good wine. Drinkable and smooth. We all agreed I should have bought another.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I love this wine! It's a great price with a wonderful blend of berries and chocolate. You can drink this alone or with meals.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Normal, IL
This is easily my go-to wine. I'm not a huge fan of red blends but for some reason the Primal Roots red blend doesn't taste overly sweet. It's pretty dry (which I like) and has notes of chocolate and coffee, so you can see why I like it! I usually find it at around $8 a bottle, so It's the perfect compromise for someone who has a tight budget but doesn't want to go all the way down to Zinfandel or Boone's Farm.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Just recently discovered this wine at a local grocery store. I usually go for a merlot and I haven't tried too many red blends. Figured I'd try something new and this looked interesting. It's smooth and has a good flavor. Found it for $8.99 at Target. My new favorite wine!
Joyce O.
Joyce O.
Canton, NC
This is my go to wine. Big juicy red. Not too sweet, just enough. Easy to drink and goes with everything. Never disappointed.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
Just tried the red blend for the first time and was pleasantly surprised that i had a sweet taste to it. not a bad red at all.