Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantPrimal Pit Paste
Primal Pit Paste Unscented Natural Deodorant Stick

Primal Pit Paste™ Unscented Natural Deodorant Stick

by Primal Pit Paste

ACTUALLY WORKS, WITHOUT USING HARSH CHEMICALS OR ALUMINUM

Lavender Primal Pit Paste Deodorant Stick is a natural deodorant that actually works! Swipe away your stink with this convenient, easy-to-carry stick.

• Neutralize body odor without aluminum
  • Get long lasting pit protection for the gym or workplace
  • Clean finish so your pits feel fresh and light
  • Handcrafted with real, natural, and organic ingredients, including organic beeswax
  • Jam-packed with natural goodness so you'll be stink-free for all your adventures!

WHAT'S THAT SMELL?

Lavender Primal Pit Paste smells like a soft and calming floral bouquet of lavender. Great scent for women of all ages.

WHAT'S IN IT?

Deodorant should be simple -- and good for you -- with ingredients you can pronounce. That's why our deodorants are natural with no harsh chemicals or aluminum… ever!

Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Non-Aluminum Baking Soda, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Lavender Essential Oil, Non-GMO Vitamin E derived 100% from Sunflowers

Primal Pit Paste uses baking soda to bust stinkies of all sizes. If this is your first baking soda deodorant, use this Guide for First-Timers.

Because Primal Pit Paste is aluminum-free, you will sweat naturally...but you'll smell awesome. Organic arrowroot powder helps you feel dry while allowing your body to release toxins through sweat.

Our deodorants use a base of moisture-rich, organic coconut oil and organic shea butter to soothe your skin.

How well does this deodorant work? Do you have to apply it more than once a day ? does that leave a film on your underarms ?
Newer to natural deodorant products. How effective has this been for those of you in warmer climates? i.e. Texas, Mexico, etc
How well does this actually work for an extremely active person?
Start your review of Primal Pit Paste™ Unscented Natural Deodorant Stick!
Margaret W.
Canton, MS
I was so glad to finally see Primal Pit Paste at Whole Foods because I had been wanting to try it to see how it compared to my homemade deodorant. The lavender scent is nice. If you follow the directions it works fine. I sweat a lot, so I need one application in the morning and probably another in the afternoon, but that's about the same as a regular deodorant for me. I have seen other users say that it leaves a rash on them; I did not have this problem, so that may just depend on skin sensitivity. It is advised to apply several minutes before getting dressed so it does not leave any oil or residue on clothes. I have yet to see it stain my clothes after a week or so of use.
Lila C.
Primal Pit Paste™ Unscented Natural Deodorant Stick uploaded by Lila C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I bought the lavender scented one. Smells good and it works well. I used it for a week alternating with my regular deodarant. I had to discontinue use after 2 weeks of using only this kind. It irritated my underarms especially my left one. Soooo I'm still on my quest for some aluminum free deodarant...
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
Primal Pit Paste™ Unscented Natural Deodorant Stick uploaded by Emre Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
after my long search for a natural deodorant, I think I’ve found the one. It doesn’t leave stains like other ones. And does the work unlike other natural deodorants 👍
Kristen S.
The stick is easy to use but not as much value as the jar. This is one of the best working, clean deodorants. I love the product, but find myself using their zinc (not baking soda) based formula.
cutesmartkind H.
Katy, TX
Primal Pit Paste™ Unscented Natural Deodorant Stick uploaded by cutesmartkind H.
This pit paste (or, deodorant) isn’t cheap, but who wants to put cheap chemical-ridden stuff on their body anyway!? I’ll spend a little more to reduce chemicals AND smell in my pitties. This stuff really works great- better than other natural deodorants I have tried. Get it. So worth it. Plus, it’s cute AF so if you accidentally leave it out as you rush out the door, nbd. (Cute ombré nail colors not included) ;)
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I really wanted to like this product; however, my body decided otherwise. If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this product. I bought the stick at a local grocery store because I heard rave reviews and wanted to try it myself. After the first few days, my armpits became irritated and I developed the rash. It was unbearable and I could not go through the detox period. I contacted the company, who sent out samples of the Unscented Light and Unscented regular trial sizes; I filled out a reaction form on their website. They also recommended using coconut oil as a skin barrier prior to applying PPP. They have great customer service, which I would give them a 5 out of 5 for the company. Overall, if you have sensitive skin, do not immediately go to this product.
Darah M.
The smell is okay. It's very very lavender-y. Don't get me wrong I love the smell of lavender but it's just too strong in my opinion. It would definitely clash with a perfume (unless it was lavender perfume you'd be wearing). I do like the ingredients in it though. It does a good job at keeping my odor free (because the lavender smell is so strong). I still sweat which is fine because that's a natural body process. If you don't scrub your armpits vigorously this product will build up though. I literally had to scrub harder than usual which also turned me off from this product. I wanted to love it but I just didn't.
Grace K.
Wichita, KS
I went through the "armpit detox" this past summer and bought this deodorant as my first stick to use once I finished the detox kit I bought from Primal Pit Paste. I have incredibly sensitive skin and wasn't going to use a baking soda base - this zinc deodorant went above and beyond my expectations. Once I finished my detox period, which took me about two months but can vary drastically among each individual, I didn't smell AT ALL using this deodorant and I even got compliments on my "lavender" scent before realizing it was my deodorant that people were able to smell! I tried the Native brand natural deodorant that's sold at Walmart and Target but found out that the stick had baking soda and my armpits developed a hardened buildup from using the deodorant. I went back to using P3 and won't ever try to use another brand of natural deodorant again!
Ashley P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I had always wanted to switch to a natural deodorant, but could never find one that actually worked. Primal pit paste is amaaazing. I can use it on a 90 degree day in the summer and I still smell like a flower! My skin feels smooth and isn’t irritated at all (like it was when I was using other non-natural products). I’m completely won over and have been using it for close to two years now!Primal Pit Paste™ Unscented Natural Deodorant Stick
Mar S.
I love primal pit paste. I used aluminum based deodorant for years and and about 3 years ago I made the switch to non-aluminum based deodorant. PPP has been the best of all the brands I’ve tried. There’s an adjustment period going from aluminum to non-aluminum based deodorants, but if you stick it out it gets so much better. I still sweat, but this masks most of the odor and reduces the amount I sweat. I love the scent too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaetie C.
Fort Ashby, WV
il y a 2 ans
Valerie M. il y a 2 ans
Yes. But only a first. It’s because your armpit has years of harmful chemical (aluminum) build up and is detoxifying. After that uncomfortable period, they feel great!