Primal Pit Paste™ Orange Creamsicle Natural Deodorant Jar uploaded by Dione P.

BY PRIMAL PIT PASTE

ACTUALLY WORKS, WITHOUT USING HARSH CHEMICALS OR ALUMINUM

Orange Creamsicle Primal Pit Paste™ is a natural deodorant that actually works! Now you can stop your stink without using aluminum, parabens, or other weird stuff.

• New look and same effective product, now heat and consistency stable!
  • Actually neutralize body odor, instead of just "covering it up"
  • Get long lasting protection without aluminum
  • Feel fresh and comfortable from shower to shower
  • Added candelilla wax prevents paste from liquifying or leaking
  • Handcrafted with real, natural, and organic ingredients

WHAT'S THAT SMELL?

Orange Creamsicle Primal Pit Paste smells like a dreamy, creamy orange citrus with hints of vanilla! Puts a bounce in the step of any woman, man, or child!

WHAT'S IN IT?

Deodorant should be simple -- and good for you -- with ingredients you can pronounce. That's why our deodorants are natural with no harsh chemicals or aluminum… ever!

Orange Creamsicle Primal Pit Paste Jar only contains 8 ingredients:

Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Non-Aluminum Baking Soda, Organic Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Organic Orange Essential Oil, Vanilla Extract, Non-GMO Vitamin E derived 100% from Sunflowers

Primal Pit Paste uses baking soda to bust stinkies of all sizes. If this is your first baking soda deodorant, use this Guide for First-Timers.

Because Primal Pit Paste is aluminum-free, you will sweat naturally... but you'll smell awesome. Organic arrowroot powder helps you feel dry while allowing your body to release toxins through sweat.

Our deodorants use a base of moisture-rich, organic coconut oil and organic shea butter to soothe your skin.

• Love primal pit paste but I'm wondering if the orange cre...2 Answers
Amanda C.
I have almost every single scent from Primal pit paste, I own the jars, as well as the sticks I have been using this deodorant for 2 years now with no complaints, I have never had a stain left on my clothing from this deodorant / antiperspirant. It is natural formulated with baking soda and oils and by far the best product I've ever used in terms of deodorant. I work out daily at a gym and I perform strenuous activity and I have never once had a bad smell from this deodorant
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I purchased this because I was looking for a natural deodorant for my 11 year old daughter. The smell is like an orange-cream popsicle. My daughter had to reapply twice during school and she complained of some grittiness that caused some irritation to her pits. She didn't finish the jar, unfortunately it didn't work out for us.
rachel h.
this is the only natural deodorant that has worked for me!!! this is a very pricey product but it really works!! i also have eczema on my armpits and it doesn't irritate it at all.
Alex H.
I was EXTREMELY skeptical about this. I bought it because Ingrid Nilsen talked about this in a favorites video and I wanted to get a more natural deodorant to get rid of the darkness on my underarms which I heard was caused by one of the ingredients in deodorant (don't quote me on that, I didn't research it). So I got this from Amazon and it's now my ride or die deodorant! First off, let me note that this is NOT an antiperspirant, so if you want to stop sweating you'll need to get something else. This DOES eliminate body odor. The scent is subtle and doesn't smell like regular deodorant. I've worn this to the gym and in hot, humid weather and it did an excellent job of keeping me smelling great! To apply I just spread a pea sized amount on with my fingers and I'm good to go!
McKenzie Y.
My favorite natural deodorant. It smells great, and keeps me from smelling. Since I've switched to it I've even stopped getting ingrown hairs, I guess that's what happens when your pores aren't clogged with junk!
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
This is the best natural deodorant that I have tried because it really keeps me smelling fresh and clean even after a day of running around. I tried the Lavender scent and it smells very nice and not overpowering. I have been on the search for a deodorant that does not contain aluminum because of the harmful effects to your body. I heard good reviews about this brand and decided to give it a try and I love it. The only downside to this product is that you have to rub the paste in by hand or with the stick that is provided. This isn't the most convenient deodorant but it is a wonderful and effective natural product.
Nelma M.
warren, MI
Out of all the natural deodorants I tried, PPP is my favorite! I do have to put it on a couple times a day, but I don't mind. I love the ingredients and it works well for me. Keeps me smelling good throughout my workouts and hot summer days.
Heather G.
I love this product. If you live in the desert like I do this product is a must. I used Toms of Maine for years and noticed it did not hold up. Pit paste rocks.
Becky T.
Maricopa, AZ
Love primal pit paste but I'm wondering if the orange creamsicle smells overly sweet? I don't want to smell like a fruity drink.