BY PRIMAL PIT PASTE

Primal Pit Paste Natural Deodorant Lavender - 2 oz. 56 g All Primal Pit Paste products are handcrafted from organic and natural ingredients. You could eat Primal Pit Paste Natural Deodorant Lavender! But Primal Pit Paste suggests rubbing it on your smelly pits not your morning toast! Primal P

• Is this organic?1 Answers
  • Does this last all day I'm a sweater and in the summer I'...1 Answers
  • Staining...how does this do? I wear a lot of white shirts...1 Answers
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
In my pursuit of organic deodorant that actually works, I think I found the one, right in my wife’s cabinet! She might not be happy about this but I am thrilled to discover this product that actually works. I guess the only thing that could be improved is the product application. You need a little stick to apply the paste, which is a bit awkward but you get used to it. Highly recommend it.
Chelsea G.
This is my favorite all natural, aluminum free deodorant! I have tried so many other brands and honestly, they just don’t work! This stuff keeps me dry and free from odors all day long. It takes a little getting used to if you’re used to traditional stick deodorant but it has a nice creamy feel to it and goes on smoothly. Highly recommend this product!
Molly B.
Aberdeen, MD
I absolutely love Primal Pit Paste! It keeps me smelling fresh even through workouts and stressful days at work. Primal Pit Paste also comes in tons of amazing scents - the jasmine scent is my favorite. Although a stick would be more convenient, I've adjusted to using the jar.
Ashley M.
laurel, MD
The best natural deodorant out there. It's long-lasting, even if you don't reapply. Although its more expensive than others and doesn't have as much product, it is well worth it. The ingredients are really gentle. I definitely recommend.
Lauren R.
Georgetown
Okay so I like this deodorant, but my problem is that it doesn’t last all day for me. I know you shouldn’t expect perfection from a deodorant, but I just wish it worked better for me. It only lasts 5 hours for me. I would say this is best for people who do not sweat that much...as for those who sweat (me), I would look elsewhere.
Chelsea G.
I am in love with this stuff. After having decided to use more natural body care products, I tried out a lot of different natural, aluminum free deodorants. This is the best one out there! The scent is so fresh and light and it keeps me protected all day long. I finally found a natural deodorant that really works!
member-491f7
I love this all natural deodorant!!! I do yoga and i sweat alot and this really works i dont stink after yoga or anything which is amazing i have tried alot of different brands but this is the one I will always come back to! i definitely give it a 5 star rating.
Sheba J.
Love, love, love this deodorant. It smells so good and applies well especially after I get a wax. I know it looks small, but a little goes a long way with this bottle. It lasts me about 2 months.
Amber B.
louisville
I wanted to find a more natural deodorant that I didn’t have to worry about having any cancer causing agents. There are approximately 240 uses in the jar. I bought this product at Marshalls for about $4 and it was so worth it! Most natural deodorants don’t last very long and you have to reapply them throughout the day. This product lasts for about 14 hours on me vs the normal 2-3 hours with the other natural brands. The smell is lovely: fresh lavender and it’s easy to apply. Product comes with a little shovel that you use to scoop about the paste and you simply just rub it into your armpits. A little goes a long way so you only need about a pea size amount for each pit!
Salem C.
This is my go-to natural deodorant at the moment. In my experience it has the same level of staying power is the normal Schmidt’s formulation but unlike that, this has never caused me any irritation whatsoever.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Does this work? Is it super thick?
Maritza M.
I love this product but don't love the jar packaging because it makes my fingers messy. Is it worth switching over to the stick version?
Damla G.
Bursa
Is this organic?
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this last all day I'm a sweater and in the summer I'm applying all day
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
Staining...how does this do? I wear a lot of white shirts. Also, application...does it go on smoothly or does it pull on the skin? I have used other natural deos that don't go on smoothly and cause irritation! Thanks!!

Kohl's