BY PRIMAL PIT PASTE

Primal Pit Paste Natural Deodorant Lavender - 2 oz. 56 g All Primal Pit Paste products are handcrafted from organic and natural ingredients. You could eat Primal Pit Paste Natural Deodorant Lavender! But Primal Pit Paste suggests rubbing it on your smelly pits not your morning toast! Primal P

• Does this last all day I'm a sweater and in the summer I'...1 Answers
  • Staining...how does this do? I wear a lot of white shirts...1 Answers
  • How does this do during intense workouts? Does it run dow...1 Answers
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
I have the pachouli scented and have also tried the lavender. I switched over to natural deodorant and was worried I would smell bad and that it wouldn't work as well as regular aluminum deodorant. although pit paste doesnt work quite as well, I still feel safe in the summers! I would definitely buy again (as I already have)! its a great, guilty free feeling knowing I'm not smelling like B.O. AND I am not clogging my lymphatic system :)
kaitlyn K.
Des Moines
I love love love this product!!! As a heavy sweater, I was hesitant to use this, but I have been looking for something without aluminum that did a good job with sweat and smell. This stuff works so well for both! I bought it at Walmart and love it. It smells so good. I was wearing a tank top and my babysitter complimented how I smelled when I went to pick up my son and that was after a long day in the sun in 90 degrees plus 80% humidity! The only downside is that you need to wash your hands after which is hardly a downside!
Amber B.
louisville
I wanted to find a more natural deodorant that I didn’t have to worry about having any cancer causing agents. There are approximately 240 uses in the jar. I bought this product at Marshalls for about $4 and it was so worth it! Most natural deodorants don’t last very long and you have to reapply them throughout the day. This product lasts for about 14 hours on me vs the normal 2-3 hours with the other natural brands. The smell is lovely: fresh lavender and it’s easy to apply. Product comes with a little shovel that you use to scoop about the paste and you simply just rub it into your armpits. A little goes a long way so you only need about a pea size amount for each pit!
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
In my pursuit of organic deodorant that actually works, I think I found the one, right in my wife’s cabinet! She might not be happy about this but I am thrilled to discover this product that actually works. I guess the only thing that could be improved is the product application. You need a little stick to apply the paste, which is a bit awkward but you get used to it. Highly recommend it.
Chelsea G.
This is my favorite all natural, aluminum free deodorant! I have tried so many other brands and honestly, they just don’t work! This stuff keeps me dry and free from odors all day long. It takes a little getting used to if you’re used to traditional stick deodorant but it has a nice creamy feel to it and goes on smoothly. Highly recommend this product!
Lauren R.
Georgetown
Okay so I like this deodorant, but my problem is that it doesn’t last all day for me. I know you shouldn’t expect perfection from a deodorant, but I just wish it worked better for me. It only lasts 5 hours for me. I would say this is best for people who do not sweat that much...as for those who sweat (me), I would look elsewhere.
Molly B.
Aberdeen, MD
I absolutely love Primal Pit Paste! It keeps me smelling fresh even through workouts and stressful days at work. Primal Pit Paste also comes in tons of amazing scents - the jasmine scent is my favorite. Although a stick would be more convenient, I've adjusted to using the jar.
Michael B.
Brookhaven, MS
I was extremely hesitant to invest in this product initially. I had been looking for a natural deodorant and I was not disappointed with Primal Pit Paste. Read the information on the website and listen to the instructions. Sometimes the baking soda is a bit too much with the original formula and you can have some major detox going on. Get the formula and product that is right for you. It works! Going to the Gym, sweating a lot, and this stuff works for me throughout the day and all those challenging and sweaty situations!
Angel C.
This definitely takes some getting used to. I love the lavender and some of the other fragrances are really nice too. It works pretty well to fight odor just understand that it does allow you to sweat. This is supposed to be a good thing! I do live that it is safe!
Jessica R.
Sullivan, OH
This was the first all natural deodorant that I had ever used in my life and it works really well. I use this a lot when I go camping just so that it keeps more bugs away so that they don't detect a unnatural scent with the perfumes that most deodorants have in them. You do you have to kind of work yourself to the point of only using this kind of deodorant though. You might have to reapply a couple times throughout the day and get yourself cleared out of all the other deodorant that you had before using the all-natural stuff
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Does this work? Is it super thick?
Berta F.
Peyton, CO
How does this do during intense workouts? Does it run down your shirt and leave residue marks?
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
Staining...how does this do? I wear a lot of white shirts. Also, application...does it go on smoothly or does it pull on the skin? I have used other natural deos that don't go on smoothly and cause irritation! Thanks!!
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this last all day I'm a sweater and in the summer I'm applying all day
Ashlea M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Does this come in the stick?