BY PRIMAL PIT PASTE

Buy on Jet.com
Courtney C.
Charlotte, NC
Only giving 4 stars bc I much prefer the jar version. I've been using PPP for the past 4 or so years living in hot humid climates and they work so wonderfully! Yes, you still get a little bit sweaty but never smell awful. I have had a few times where I was eating a lot of junk food and drinking that I did smell a little funky at the end of the day but otherwise this stuff is the best natural deodorant I've ever tried, and I've quite a few. Lavender is by far my favorite smell of the bunch.
Kasey W.
Garrett, IN
After several recommendations by various people, I decided to give Primal Pit Paste a try. I love it and I am so glad I made the investment (I ordered the Lavender two-pack sticks from Amazon). It smells and feels fantastic. I have not had any skin irritation issues and it doesn't interact negatively with my body chemistry (as other brands have). For normal daily activity, I only need one application in the morning. When I worked out in the garden on a sunny day, I needed a second application in the afternoon. Overall, MUCH better than Tom's of Maine, which I was using prior to this. If you're looking for a natural deodorant, I would definitely recommend Pit Paste.
Ginna G.
I've looked long and hard for a natural deodorant that would work for both my BO and wetness. Many did one and not the other but most just didn't work at all. For a while, I resorted to making my own at home but I wanted a change. This deodorant is so incredibly effective. I don't have to reapply it for about 12 hours (if not more) and it's the only one I trust to keep my completely dry. No bad stuff, either.
Nani W.
Love this deodorant!! I was looking for a natural alternative that smelled great and battled odor and found this...it's the best natural one I've used so far. It smells great, combats odor, doesn't have harsh chemicals, and is cruelty free. Make sure to do your research if you're switching from a commercial antiperspirant to this....your pits will go through a "detox stage" and you will sweat a lot along with other symptoms. Once you get past that stage, it's great! So stick with it!
stacey s.
Long Beach, CA
I've done my best to switch to more natural means for deodorant. This was my newest attempt along the natural lines.

I took this stick to Greece in 110°F heat with humidity.
It lasted for the most part with only a few needs of re-application.

It DID cause some mild irritation under my arms when they were freshly shaved, but it was nothing compared to it's major competitors.
carly b.
El Segundo, CA
Great safe and natural alternative for those trying to avoid toxic chemicals in deodorant. A little goes a long way, and the paste last all day, leaving you odor-free. The lavender and jasmine scent are my favorites, but I'm sure all the scents are awesome!
Kaylee S.
Dickson , TN
I was looking for a good aluminum free deodorant that actually works and this is it!! The coconut lime scent is my favorite-but it is harder to find. It is definitely something I recommend and will continue using daily! I love any products that prove to be more health conscious and take note on the effects chemicals/ metals can have on the body!
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX
I've had so many friends rave about this deodorant, so on my hunt for the perfect non toxic deodorant, I decided to give this one a try. It unfortunately did not work for me. It left me smelling worse than if I hadn't worn deodorant! It was definitely sticky when applying, and I just wasn't a fan. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
Margaret W.
I was so glad to finally see Primal Pit Paste at Whole Foods because I had been wanting to try it to see how it compared to my homemade deodorant. The lavender scent is nice. If you follow the directions it works fine. I sweat a lot, so I need one application in the morning and probably another in the afternoon, but that's about the same as a regular deodorant for me. I have seen other users say that it leaves a rash on them; I did not have this problem, so that may just depend on skin sensitivity. It is advised to apply several minutes before getting dressed so it does not leave any oil or residue on clothes. I have yet to see it stain my clothes after a week or so of use.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I really wanted to like this product; however, my body decided otherwise. If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this product. I bought the stick at a local grocery store because I heard rave reviews and wanted to try it myself. After the first few days, my armpits became irritated and I developed the rash. It was unbearable and I could not go through the detox period. I contacted the company, who sent out samples of the Unscented Light and Unscented regular trial sizes; I filled out a reaction form on their website. They also recommended using coconut oil as a skin barrier prior to applying PPP. They have great customer service, which I would give them a 5 out of 5 for the company. Overall, if you have sensitive skin, do not immediately go to this product.
Lacey  G.
Rochelle, IL
Does this product leave any weird yellow marks on clothes? Does it discolor the skin?
Scarlett H.
What other scents does this come in?
Shanna C.
Fisherville , Ky
I've had to wear clinical strength deo in the past. Has anyone switched from a strong deo to this and had success? After a detox period, do you find you are sweating less?
k. h.
Ive been using this for 2 weeks. It really works, but my arm pits itch a lot and are quite sensitive. Should I stop using it or switch to the sensitive
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Has anybody had a reaction to the lavender, but not the unscented? I love the scent of lavender, but after a bad experience with another brand- I'm skeptical of trying another out. For sensitive skin, should I go for unscented?