BY PRIMAL PIT PASTE

Chelsea G.
Love is not a strong enough word to tell you how I feel about this deodorant! It’s my new fave natural deodorant. I like it in the jar better but the convenience of the stick is awesome. A lot of natural deodorants either don’t work or are gritty because of how much baking soda is in them. This not only smells amazing, it works! It feels smooth on the skin and lasts all day long. I love that there are no harmful chemicals! I highly recommend this deodorant. It’s worth paying a dollar or two more for!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
A natural deodorant you can rely on! It’s a thicker texture, but goes on easily. Once applied it feels a little sticky for a second or two then that goes away. I love that this deodorant is free of aluminum and parabens, making it better for my body. Above that though, it does what it says it will- leave you smelling fresh and sweat absorbed. Great product and delivered right to my door from amazon.
Antoinette A.
South Gate , CA
Works great, the first natural deodorant that I’ve found that actually works! Smells great, lasts all day long for me and I have always been a sweaty person so i know it really does work for the BO!! Only thing I don’t like is the way it does leave white stains on your shirt if u put it on first ... but other than that great product definitely recommend over anything with aluminum!!
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
I just started using primal pit paste as an alternative to the chemical laden anti-perspirants I’ve been using. So far so good! It works great for day to day and has a nice lavender/earthy scent. Pricier than your usual drug store brands but worth it for the ingredient list.
Andrea N.
Leander, TX
Love this stuff! I was really nervous at first to try a natural deo, you know...what if it didn’t work at all and I ended up out with friends or colleagues and get stinky...EWE! But Primal Pit Paste really works!! Keeps me fresh all day! Lavender and Lemongrass are my faves! Primal Pit Paste DeodorantPrimal Pit Paste Deodorant, 100% Natural, Aluminum, Paraben Free, No Added Fragrances, Lavender, 2 oz. []
Crystal S.
Seattle
A while back i decided to find a natural deoderant. I tried everything i could find in local stores and none of them worked. Then one day on amazon i found this. Not only does this smell nice but it works great.
mysoulcandance_celisa S.
Mansfield, GA
This stuff is amazing! I've never used a deodorant that works as well as this and I've tried regular kind and natural kinds. Smells awesome. I usually have to reapply regular deodorant a few times a day but this one lasts and lasts. I won't be buying anything else other than this. Love it! Primal Pit Paste Natural Deodorant Stick Lavender
Reatta S.
Riegelwood, NC
I use this deodorant now when I can find it. lol. I lose it all the time and use arm & hammer in between knowing where it is and not knowing. It works really well when I use it, but I should probably follow the directions to get even better results. The only thing I dislike is that in Whole Foods I didn't see a variety of scents and although I don't dislike lavender, I'm also not the biggest fan of it.
Kyla S.
Sadly this primal pit paste stopped working for me. It worked at first starting in month 2 and by month 5 consistently using it only I started having a bad odor. I even did put detoxes and still smelt bad.
Kasey W.
Garrett, IN
After several recommendations by various people, I decided to give Primal Pit Paste a try. I love it and I am so glad I made the investment (I ordered the Lavender two-pack sticks from Amazon). It smells and feels fantastic. I have not had any skin irritation issues and it doesn't interact negatively with my body chemistry (as other brands have). For normal daily activity, I only need one application in the morning. When I worked out in the garden on a sunny day, I needed a second application in the afternoon. Overall, MUCH better than Tom's of Maine, which I was using prior to this. If you're looking for a natural deodorant, I would definitely recommend Pit Paste.
Lacey  G.
Rockford, IL
Does this product leave any weird yellow marks on clothes? Does it discolor the skin?
Scarlett H.
What other scents does this come in?
Shanna C.
Fisherville , Ky
I've had to wear clinical strength deo in the past. Has anyone switched from a strong deo to this and had success? After a detox period, do you find you are sweating less?
k. h.
Ive been using this for 2 weeks. It really works, but my arm pits itch a lot and are quite sensitive. Should I stop using it or switch to the sensitive
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Has anybody had a reaction to the lavender, but not the unscented? I love the scent of lavender, but after a bad experience with another brand- I'm skeptical of trying another out. For sensitive skin, should I go for unscented?