Primal Pit Paste Coconut Lime Natural Deodorant - 2oz

by Primal Pit Paste

HOW DOES PRIMAL PIT PASTE WORK? We’re so glad you asked! Most commercial deodorants work by filling their products with ingredients like aluminum, parabens, sulfates and other harmful ingredients made in laboratories. While these often work to limit odor and wetness, THEY CAN COME AT A HIGH COST to your health because these ingredients are proven harmful to the body over time.

SMELL GREAT ALL DAY LONG with our perfect blend of all natural ingredients. Primal Pit Paste works with your body to neutralize odor-causing bacteria and help you FEEL GREAT at work, play and rest. Our Jasmine scent are derived from all natural essential oils for a soft, floral aroma.; ABSOLUTELY & ALWAYS ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Organic Shea Butter, Non-Aluminum Baking Soda, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Sunflower Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Jasmine Absolute Oil, Gardenia Absolute Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Non-GMO Vitamin E (sourced 100% from sunflowers). This stuff is so good your pits are practically begging to go primal. Now with added Candelilla wax for upgraded heat and hot temperature stability.; NO BAD ACTORS ALLOWED in Primal Pit Paste products. Just like our jars and lip balm, our convenient go anywhere stick is aluminum free, paraben free, toxin free, chemical free, and propylene-glycol free. Primal is cruelty free, and earth friendly. Everything in our product is safe for you and the earth. Yeah, we think it’s pretty awesome too!; MANUFACTURED WITH CARE IN THE USA. Every stick, jar, and lip balm are made in our facility located in beautiful Austin, Texas. Our deodorant stick is packaged in BPA Free tubes, which means it’s recyclable and better for the earth and environment.; WHO IS PRIMAL PIT PASTE - A friend to your body, we are a small business made up of people completely committed to creating personal care products that offer safe, natural alternatives to the chemical and toxin laden products manufactured in laboratories by big pharma and their offspring. We’d love to get to know you.

How does this hold up to a day of work and then working out at orangetheory fitness. Will I end up smelling sour by the end of the day if I don’t reapply?
Start your review of Primal Pit Paste Coconut Lime Natural Deodorant - 2oz!
Chelsea H.
Cookeville, TN
I really like the ingredients list here, which is the most important value to me. The smell is very light and pleasant. The price was a bit expensive. The consistency of the formula was quite tacky and hard to spread on my underarms. It was ok, definitely not my favorite.
Megan S.
Euless, TX
Best product ever! Slides in great, easier than the salve! Last all day long, even with heavy perspiration! Very gentle, excellent scents to choose from!!
Melissa A.
Ocala, FL
Great refreshing scent and works really well. I have tried many different natural deodorants and aside from my homemade recipe this one is my favorite. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Brooke J.
chino valley, AZ
This product leaves me feeling fresh all day, every day! The scent is amazing and people always comment on it. The texture was a little hard to get used to, but totallt worth it!
Krista L.
Hoover, AL
This stuff is my jam!! I love love love the way it smells. I feel like I just made a margarita! Smells so tasty and is a great scent to keep the stinkiest away for me! I love the ingredients and the smell, what more could you ask for??
Sarah T.
Millersville, PA
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and am enjoying it for the most part. I apply it 2x a day-morning and night, and it keeps me mostly sweat free all day. I do have days where I’m moving a lot more and I can feel it starting to wear off, but I’m really enjoying it for the most part. I haven’t worked out with it on yet, so that will be the true test. I will warn you that I think the scent is the worst part-smells like lemon pledge to me! The packaging was sealed when I got it so I couldn’t smell it first. I’ll deal with it until I use up the product but will definitely look for another scent when it’s done!