Primal Pet Foods Raw Dog Beef Nuggets 3 lbs uploaded by Marlene G.

BY PRIMAL PET FOODS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Please Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Primal Canine Raw Frozen Formulas are produced using only the freshest 100% human grade, hormone, antibiotic and steroid free meats, poultry and game, certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Canine Raw Frozen Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Canine Raw Frozen Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. *All Frozen Diets ship 2nd Day Air and will be delivered to your home within two days once it leaves our facility! Please note that we are unable to accept returns on frozen items. see more...

Review (1)
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I only feed my dog primal raw beef nuggets! I have a 5lb Yorkie who I love so much. He was starting to throw up his food ever week.. so I changed his diet to grain free holistic food. It was great! No more throwing up! After his routine teeth clean up, the vet told me that dried food was sobbed for his teeth. So I did my research and decided to try the frozen raw food. Best choice I made! He LOVES his food and his teeth don't get all crusty now. I do clean his teeth almost daily but now that's all I need to do.. I get his teeth cleaned at the vet now every other year because he doesn't need a clean up every 6 month. If you love your pet, feed him good food!! ❤