BY PRIMAL PET FOODS

Primal Feline Formulas are developed specifically for feline consumption with the proper and safe ratios of calcium to phosphorous, protein to produce, and vitamins and minerals to ensure that our diets can be fed as a nutritionally well balanced meal. All Primal Feline Formulas are produced with Taurine supplementation to enhance optimum retinal health. We recommend feeding Primal Feline Formulas at a ratio of 2-3% of your cat's body weight per day split into two separate meals. All Frozen Diets ship 2nd Day Air and will be delivered to your home within two days once it leaves our facility! Please note that we are unable to accept returns on frozen items. see more...

Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
My pets love the primal nuggets. They make feeding raw so easy . I use primal for both my cat and my dog. I feel like compared to their competitors has less artificial ingredients. I will definitely buy again
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my cats absolute favorite product! He gets so excited when it’s time for dinner. They are on the pricer side, but the benefits are fantastic. Sometimes I add a little bit of dry food so I’m not using as much. The only downfall is making sure you defrost the nuggets, but I pull enough for the day/next day. I highly recommend this product, your cat won’t be disappointed!
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
My cats literally go crazy for this! Once they hear their bowls clink on the kitchen counter they know it’s raw food time. They’re at my legs looking and pawing at me like, “Mommy, I’m so hungry please feed me this amazing food nugget now!” It’s healthy and they lovvvve it. I literally can’t emphasize how much they enjoy it.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I got this recently for the first time and didn't know what to expect. There are these giant nuggets you need to reconstitute with water or goats milk. My cats wouldn't even touch it. I ended up giving the bag away.
Paula C.
Ypsilanti, MI
I feed my cats primal raw and they love it. The transition was pretty easy. I mix it with Sheba canned and feed twice a day.