BY PRIMAL PET FOODS

Primal Feline Formulas are developed specifically for feline consumption with the proper and safe ratios of calcium to phosphorous, protein to produce, and vitamins and minerals to ensure that our diets can be fed as a nutritionally well balanced meal. All Primal Feline Formulas are produced with Taurine supplementation to enhance optimum retinal health. We recommend feeding Primal Feline Formulas at a ratio of 2-3% of your cat's body weight per day split into two separate meals. All Frozen Diets ship 2nd Day Air and will be delivered to your home within two days once it leaves our facility! Please note that we are unable to accept returns on frozen items. see more...

Kayla L.
Citrus Heights, CA
If I could give this more stars I would! I’m super picky about what to feed my fur babies. After hours of research on the best human ingredient food this is the best on the market! If you read the ingredients on the back all is readable and known ingredients! My animals skin and fur are super shiny and soft!
Paula C.
Ypsilanti, MI
I feed my cats primal raw and they love it. The transition was pretty easy. I mix it with Sheba canned and feed twice a day.