BY PRIMAL PET FOODS

Features Fresh lamb for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. Finely ground fresh lamb bones for optimum levels of calcium. Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A B-complex C and D. Cold-water salmon oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids. Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation. Vitamin E as an antioxidant. Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids. 6 Per Case see more...

Stacy O.
Binghamton
My 5lb yorkie LOVES the lamb, chicken and duck Primal Pronto! I've tried other raw diets and this one is the only one that she really likes, and that doesn't bother her sensitive stomach.  Her stools are small, firm, and don't smell - all a plus! It's easy to feed, and I like the variety of flavors. We love Primal!  Primal Pet Foods PX00445 Raw Pronto Canine Lamb Formula 4 lbs.
Katelyn H.
My dog loves this flavor so much, when pet valu doesn't have the nuggets in stock we go to the pronto! My dog is 12 pounds and he's a pekingese mix and he cant get enough! The only thing i would suggest is measuring out portion sizes so you don't give too much by accident!
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Best raw dog food I have tried so far! The pronto formula is set up to be stored in the freezer, but once scooped out of the bag and placed onto a serving bowl, thaws within minutes. My dog loves the flavors, except the sardine and turkey one. The only con is that this food isn't great for traveling, because it needs to stay fresh. The price is decent for a complete and raw meal, but you could pay less for another food/brand and sacrifice quality. Great product, I have repeatedly repurchased this three times.
Vanessa L.
Mesa, AZ
Primal is the only food my dog can eat! She has EPI and feeding her raw is the only way to avoid her having a constant upset tummy. Her coat looks great and stools are small. I add a chicken leg or turkey neck along with a raw egg and she gobbles it up.