Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPrimal Pet Food
Primal Pet Foods Freeze Dried Pet Food

Primal Pet Foods Freeze Dried Pet Food

by Primal Pet Food

MADE IN THE U.S.A! Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Freeze-Dried Canine Beef Formula Benefits: Fresh beef for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. Finely ground, fresh beef bones for optimum levels of calcium. Grain Free and Gluten Free. Great for all life stages. Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D. Cold-water salmon oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids. Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation Vitamin E as an antioxidant. Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primal Pet Foods Freeze Dried Pet Food!
Sage P.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is really great stuff right here. Dogs love it and it's very good for them it has a perfect mixture of meat and all the essentials they need to be healthy.
Laura V.
Yellville , AR
My dogs have been eating a raw diet from this brand. I have a Scottish Terrier with seasonal allergies and I think to chicken too. She’s stopped itching, hair is growing back. This food has been a godsend.
Kayla R.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We LOVE this freeze dried product for our pup for treats/ special occasions. I went out of town for a couple of days and he was refusing to eat when he stayed with my parents. As I knew he loved this stuff so much, I told them to swing by my our local pet store and pick up a bag of this and that he’d start to eat. Sure enough- he ate and ate and ate. He loves the taste and we love how healthy it is. I would absolutely recommend this to pet owners with picky pups.
Brookelynn M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My dog loves the primal freeze dried food. And it makes me feel great knowing I’m feeding him all good and nutritious ingredients
Emily G.
Bellevue, NE
My dog goes bananas for this product. I mix it in with her dry food and she picks each nugget out and then goes to her dry food. I also used them for treats when potty training her.
Henna A.
Austin, TX
BEST food for you pups ever! Yes it is an investment but it’s a beneficial one. I’ve been feeding this to my Shih Tzu and he’s always been very keen to it and he’s always having a clean bill of health. Unlike kibbles this doesn’t give him any kind of odor, or staining. He’s also never had an upset stomach or bowel with this food.
Brittany H.
Greensburg, PA
My dog just tried this food for the first time at a customer appreciation party thrown by a natural pet food store in my area. It’s freeze dried, so you can feed as is, or reconstitute with some liquid. My dog tried it mixed with raw goat’s milk and it was gone in about 5 seconds. Very healthy and dogs love it.
Amy B.
This highly palatable food has all the amazing nutrition benefits of frozen raw but with the convenience of being shelf stable and easy to travel with. Excellent for picky dogs! Can also be used as a treat, or crumbled over kibble and mixed with a tiny bit of water to entice inappetent pups to eat.
Jayanne A.
Orange , CA
This brand has changed my dogs life. My dog is 10 lbs and is a Chihuahua mix breed. Primal has been great for my dog, but the only thing that can be great for the owner like myself is the price! I wish the price could be more affordable even with the “members” discount.
Maureen T.
N Hollywood, CA
I usually use the frozen primal nuggets but the freeze dried nuggets are great for travel. You just add water and let it sit a bit or if you have a pug you immediately serve lol my pug likes the beef flavor the best.

Looking for your answer?