BY PRIMAL PET FOOD

MADE IN THE U.S.A! Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Freeze-Dried Canine Beef Formula Benefits: Fresh beef for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. Finely ground, fresh beef bones for optimum levels of calcium. Grain Free and Gluten Free. Great for all life stages. Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D. Cold-water salmon oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids. Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation Vitamin E as an antioxidant. Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids. see more...

Chelsea C.
This is by far my dogs favorite food and I love using it as a topper as well as his primary meal. I was having a really hard time finding something that he would eat after his Peoria and this was the only thing he were in combination with the raw goats milk. Now we are using the patties because they are a little bit more cost effective however I think this is a great option for it when you’re traveling and don’t have access to a freezer. I feel like it also is a great way to transition onto the raw feeding As they are very clear instructions on the bag and also a great website for a resource
Rebecca C.
Austin, TX
My dog loves Primal nuggets! Great as a treat or as the main ingredient in a raw diet. I love the ability to feed my dog raw food without dealing with spoilage and mess.
Jenna P.
Moscow, ID
My dog ate this food in like 25 seconds. He loves it so much. Although this food is pricy, it is nice because you can take it anywhere and doesn’t have to be frozen like raw dog food. Recommend to all dog owners.
Kayla L.
Citrus Heights, CA
If I could give this more stars I would! I’m super picky about what to feed my fur babies. After hours of research on the best human ingredient food this is the best on the market! If you read the ingredients on the back all is readable and known ingredients! My animals skin and fur are super shiny and soft! Only down side is it’s pricey!
Sage P.
Torrance , CA
This is really great stuff right here. Dogs love it and it's very good for them it has a perfect mixture of meat and all the essentials they need to be healthy.
Brittany K.
dallas
My dog has a sensitive stomach and has grown up to love this food. We love that it’s easy on his stomach however the bi weekly purchase and it’s price point is tough. I know the quality is a great fit for our dogs but we may visit other brands to see if they have the same quality, fit with dietary needs and lower price point Primal Pet Foods Freeze Dried Pet Food
Daniella H.
DENVER, CO
I LOVE these and so does my kitty. Each formula has a different texture. So far the easiest to break apart for me is the turkey one, but it doesn't rehydrate as easily. The easiest one to rehydrate is the rabbit, but it's sooooo hard to break apart so I'm left with larger chunks. My cat doesn't seam to mind either way and she loves both!
WIEM 🇹.
8012
I like this product because it's really great to advise you to use it and do not give it five stars it deserves

Thank you to this factory, which is responsible for this management and the joint in making it