Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPrimal Pet Food
Primal Freeze Nugget Turkey Dry Dog Food

Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Turkey Dry Dog Food

by Primal Pet Food

MADE IN THE U.S.A! Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Product Features: Fresh turkey for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. Finely ground, fresh turkey bones for optimum levels of calcium Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D. Whole cold-water sardines for essential omega-3 fatty acids. Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation. Vitamin E as an antioxidant Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Turkey Dry Dog Food!
Erin H.
Midway City
My French bulldog is terribly allergy prone. We have to feed him a raw diet to ensure he doesn’t have a reaction to common ingredients in dog food (like grain) Primals entire Like is incredible for dogs (and cats!). It’s all natural, real meat without additives. Perfect for my little allergic pup.
Brookelynn M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My dog won’t eat anything else! His coat is amazing and he has more energy than ever
Julie R.
Downey
Great for traveling! I’ve been feeding my french bulldog Primal pronto frozen raw daily since he was 12 weeks old. He LOVES it. I wouldn’t feed him anything else other than Primal!
Shea L.
My little terrier loves this freeze dried raw food mixed with her kibble. She is so excited for her morning meal. It's so healthy and has wonderful ingredients in it. It's great as a topper or as a meal.

Looking for your answer?