Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPrimal Pet Food
Primal Freeze Nugget Turkey Dry Cat Food

Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Turkey Dry Cat Food

by Primal Pet Food

Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Product Features: Fresh turkey for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids Finely ground, fresh turkey bones for optimum levels of calcium Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D Sardine oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation Vitamin E as an antioxidant Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids Taurine supplement for optimum retinal health

I question how good it is being freeze dried...😳
Start your review of Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Turkey Dry Cat Food!
How would you rate this product?
Jen D.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Our pets LOVE Primal products. These freeze dried products are great for travel. Kittens still get their raw diet and we get ease and no need to refrigerate or freeze their food. Try these,their fur will be softer, breath better,potty smells less, and very happy cats (dogs too). Try all their varieties. #great pet food
Lacy W.
Monroe, MI
I primarily feed my cats a homemade raw diet, but I keep primal freeze dried foods around for convenience. They are 100% balanced, so I don't have to worry that my cats are getting all the nutrients they need. It is nice to have something I can grab quickly on those inevitable days where I forget to thaw their frozen food.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
When we adopted our kitten they gave us a bunch of sample size packages of different foods that they recommend and this one has been his favorite out of all of them! We re-hydrated it for him according to the package instructions and he ate the whole thing within a few minutes and was meowing for more!
Yasmeen F.
All 4 of my cats hate this! They refuse to even touch it when I give it to them. Definitely a disappointment.
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA
Okay, this stuff is basically crack for our cats. We have even nicknamed these kilos. They are blocks of dehydrated raw food. However, we do not use them according to the package instructions, instead we crumble these up to use as toppers for our cats wet food. On days when they are feeling extra picky and don't want to eat their wet food, we just sprinkle a little of this on top and their plate is clean in no time. Best find ever!
Nari L.
Los Angeles
My cats go crazy for this. It's expensive so i give it to them more like a treat instead of a meal. I break it up into smaller pieces for them.
Jordan H.
lancaster, pa
Absolutely love this product! We had tried soooo many different foods out there for our Bengal, and they always made him sick. After we tried Primal within 2-3 days our babe was back to what should have been his normal and he was a much happier boy! Highly recommend for cats who need a high protein diet in its realest form
Amanda K.
Inconsistencies in product quality have prevented me from continuing to purchase after a year of consistent use. Convenient and packed with good ingredients, yes. Throwing away 100s of dollars and leaving my cats without food randomly because the taste and smell are spoiled - untenable.
Sarah H.
haymarket
This and the frozen primal food is the ONLY food my cat will eat. She loves it and begs for it throughout the day.
Mai H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
When I adopted my cat I knew I wanted to feed him the best - and that met raw food. We started off by feeding him frozen raw nuggets from other brands. It took up a huge amount of space in our freezer, and, he wasn't a huge fan of them. We found freeze dried nuggets from Nature's Variety that he loved but a few months later they were discontinued. That is when we found Primal - and I am so glad I did! They are incredibly easy to prepare. Just crush, add water, and mix. Our cat loves them and we've noticed that his coat stays healthy and shiny.