Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Turkey Dry Cat Food uploaded by Vanessa R.Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Turkey Dry Cat Food uploaded by Kelly D.

BY PRIMAL PET FOOD

Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Product Features: Fresh turkey for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids Finely ground, fresh turkey bones for optimum levels of calcium Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D Sardine oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation Vitamin E as an antioxidant Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids Taurine supplement for optimum retinal health see more...

• I question how good it is being freeze dried...😳1 Answers
Mary E.
Greensboro, NC
My cat goes crazy for this stuff. For some reason he doesn't like the frozen version, but he lives and breathes for the freeze-dried and it's so good for him! A raw diet is literally the best for your cat (seriously go look up advice from reputable pet blogs- don't worry, I'll wait. Are you back now? See I wasn't kidding, they literally all recommend raw diets as the best for both cats and dogs), and this brand is fantastic in both quality and value.
jay b.
Every time I go in the kitchen my cats start meowing at me for their Primal nuggets. I never considered a raw diet for my cats but I got these as a sample from a local retailer and they went insane when they tried them. I feed each of my cats one nugget with water once a day as a supplement to their dry food and the love the treat! Little do they know it’s great for them and they’re getting all sorts of protein and good nutrition. Would recommend and will buy again!
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
When we adopted our kitten they gave us a bunch of sample size packages of different foods that they recommend and this one has been his favorite out of all of them! We re-hydrated it for him according to the package instructions and he ate the whole thing within a few minutes and was meowing for more!
Lacy W.
I primarily feed my cats a homemade raw diet, but I keep primal freeze dried foods around for convenience. They are 100% balanced, so I don't have to worry that my cats are getting all the nutrients they need. It is nice to have something I can grab quickly on those inevitable days where I forget to thaw their frozen food.
MeLinda C.
Rosholt
One the few dog foods you can actually understand the ingredients on the label. It’s all natural food. Just add water or bone broth to the freeze dried nuggets and crumble it up to absorb the liquid.
Natalie R.
Irvine, CA
Okay, this stuff is basically crack for our cats. We have even nicknamed these kilos. They are blocks of dehydrated raw food. However, we do not use them according to the package instructions, instead we crumble these up to use as toppers for our cats wet food. On days when they are feeling extra picky and don't want to eat their wet food, we just sprinkle a little of this on top and their plate is clean in no time. Best find ever!
Jen D.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Our pets LOVE Primal products.
These freeze dried products are great for travel.
Kittens still get their raw diet and we get ease and no need to refrigerate or freeze their food.
Try these,their fur will be softer, breath better,potty smells less, and very happy cats (dogs too).
Try all their varieties.
#great pet food
Yasmeen F.
All 4 of my cats hate this! They refuse to even touch it when I give it to them. Definitely a disappointment.
Kelly D.
Vancouver
This food literally saved my life! We had a new kitten and we tried every kind of cat food available. Poor little thing had diarrhoea we took her to the vet and she said there's nothing wrong that she can see. After doing a lot of online research I heard that switching to freeze-dried raw or raw food might help her condition. It worked literally within two days she was totally fine. I would never switch her back to regular food again.
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
I question how good it is being freeze dried...😳