BY PRIMAL PET FOOD

MADE IN THE U.S.A! Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Freeze-Dried Canine Lamb Formula Benefits: Fresh lamb for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. Finely ground, fresh lamb bones for optimum levels of calcium. Grain Free and Gluten Free. Great for all life stages. Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D. Cold-water salmon oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation. Vitamin E as an antioxidant Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids. see more...

Chelsea C.
My dog loves primal petfood freeze dried nuggets. I love it for a topper on both dry and wet food. It is also really great with goats milk and has limited ingredients which makes me confident in what I’m feeding tube my dog. It is expensive to feed a large dog solely on however after my dogs giardia he would only eat this so I have now switched to the frozen pattiesWhich I find much more reasonable in price
Julie R.
Downey
My pup eats Primal pronto frozen raw, but when we travel we use freeze-dried. It’s super convenient! I like to add water to rehydrate the nuggets for a yummy meal.
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
Lamb is my babies favorite (100lb pitbull). Only brand that helps healthy stool, no stomach ache. Worth every penny!
MeLinda C.
Rosholt
All natural pet food is the way to go. Your pets hair grows faster and it’s healthy for them.