Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPrimal Pet Food
Primal Freeze Nugget Lamb Dry Dog Food

Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Lamb Dry Dog Food

by Primal Pet Food

MADE IN THE U.S.A! Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Freeze-Dried Canine Lamb Formula Benefits: Fresh lamb for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. Finely ground, fresh lamb bones for optimum levels of calcium. Grain Free and Gluten Free. Great for all life stages. Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D. Cold-water salmon oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation. Vitamin E as an antioxidant Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Lamb Dry Dog Food!
rahal R.
Saint Louis, MO
My little furry princess loves this food! She has a very sensitive system (senior and multiple surgeries), small and missing teeth, while super picky to be honest 🤷🏽‍♀️. She likes this with warm water or rehydrated with the Primal Pet food goats milk. It's very lightweight, easy to travel, super easy to add cbd oil, and I can budget her food since it's super easy to portion.
Hayley L.
Clearwater , MN
My 4.5 pound Chihuahua who’s a female loves this food she will be two years old and this has been her primary diet besides fresh dog food. I feed her a half of nugget for each meal and she scarfed it down within 10 seconds. By far it is her favorite meal besides the fresh dog food.
Shawn F.
Highland Bch, FL
My Bella was having diarrhea with blood eating very little and I was feeding her boiled organic chicken and sweet potato can’t get better than that right? Wrong! I found out after a year of feeding her this food the organic chicken and sweet potato that she was allergic to chicken of all things!! So the vet suggested this freeze dry food and she loves it! She stands up on 2 legs Taking for it like it’s a treat when it’s mealtime and the diarrhea blood and all digestive issues have disappeared! Highly recommend
Brandy M.
Los Angeles
Our Shihtzu loves this food. It’s so easy to rehydrate. Your dog is sure to love you w en more. It does not upset tummy. Dog will love it.
Tara B.
Seattle, WA
Raw is the way to go! Our lil gal was having itching problems so we switched from chicken to lamb, wonderful! Love it!
Janelle C.
Haverstraw, NY
Due to a food allergy (surprisingly chicken and fish), this is one of the few flavors (lamb or venison) my pets can have without getting sick and they absolutely love it! It offers some of the highest quality ingredients and is a perfect option for pets suffering from allergies! I highly recommend!
Julie R.
Downey
My pup eats Primal pronto frozen raw, but when we travel we use freeze-dried. It’s super convenient! I like to add water to rehydrate the nuggets for a yummy meal.
Chelsea C.
My dog loves primal petfood freeze dried nuggets. I love it for a topper on both dry and wet food. It is also really great with goats milk and has limited ingredients which makes me confident in what I’m feeding tube my dog. It is expensive to feed a large dog solely on however after my dogs giardia he would only eat this so I have now switched to the frozen pattiesWhich I find much more reasonable in price
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
Lamb is my babies favorite (100lb pitbull). Only brand that helps healthy stool, no stomach ache. Worth every penny!
MeLinda C.
Rosholt
All natural pet food is the way to go. Your pets hair grows faster and it’s healthy for them.

Looking for your answer?