Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPrimal Pet Food
Primal Freeze Nugget Duck Dry Dog Food

Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Duck Dry Dog Food

by Primal Pet Food

MADE IN THE U.S.A! Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Product Features: Fresh duck for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. Finely ground, fresh duck bones for optimum levels of calcium. Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D. Cold-water salmon oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids. Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation. Vitamin E as an antioxidant. Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Duck Dry Dog Food!
My two dogs have been on primal for 4years now. I rotate formulas between the duck, chicken, pork & lamb. They love it and gobble up every last bit.
Wensley T.
San Marcos
This is about the best quality you can get if you are looking for quality organic raw ingredients but wanting convenience as well. My lab looks 2 years younger and has dropped 10 pounds while my year old Malinois/Dutchie CONSTANTLY gets compliments on her coat and teeth. Please use this brand I am telling you it's the real deal
Ellen L.
Spokane, WA
Our Goldens Sunny and Luna love these. Typically I’ll break it in half and give them each half as a treat. We sometimes also crumble them up over their kibble. You can also mix them with water. Overall I like this brand and the ingredients.
Chelsea R.
Atlanta, GA
I love Primal pet line. They are legit the best of the best. I fed my dog highly processed food for years (I didn’t know any better). I realized that her seizures could be cured by diet. Since switching to Primal, her seizures are under control! Also, she has the best poops!
Amy B.
Fantastic quality food. Just check out the ingredient panel!! Impressive. My dog has been on Primal for 5+ yrs. The freeze-dried formulation is convenient when traveling.
Lisa B.
Burke, VA
We feed our dog a pre portioned frozen raw diet by Chew-dat-foods (kinda funny name, I know), but we supplement with Primal from time to time. It seems to be a very good quality!
Autumn L.
Little Ferry, NJ
My dog hated these nuggets. She much prefers the frozen food. Raw food is the only thing I feed my dog.
Yani C.
Miami Lakes, FL
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is the best and most convenient brand of raw food to feed your dog if you decide to go that route. My frenchie has been on this food (supplemented with grain free dry food) since we got him, and he’s healthy and happy!
Chelsea C.
When my dog was lower in weight and would not eat His dry dog food anymore after his Giardia I found this very helpful and really helped him put on the weight fast. I found that he stopped having diarrhea pretty quickly after starting to use this. Our use it in combination with Royal Canins easy digest wet food and find that he eats it very quickly
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
AmaZing product, we serve our 100 pound pit bull the raw patties, but these are great for hiking and traveling. Of course, always seems a bit pricey, but raw is the best health wise!!!

Looking for your answer?