Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPrimal Pet Food
Primal Freeze Nugget Chicken / Salmon Dry Cat Food

Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Chicken / Salmon Dry Cat Food

by Primal Pet Food

Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Freeze-Dried Feline Chicken & Salmon Formula Benefits: Fresh chicken and salmon for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. Finely ground, fresh chicken bones for optimum levels of calcium. Grain Free and Gluten Free. Great for all life stages. Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D. Cold-water salmon oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids. Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation. Vitamin E as an antioxidant. Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids. Taurine supplement for optimum retinal health.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Chicken / Salmon Dry Cat Food!
Amanda P.
Tacoma, WA
Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Chicken / Salmon Dry Cat Food uploaded by Amanda P.
I love this it raw but not messy my cats love this stuff just add water or I also have use bone broth and goats milk to make this . It’s expensive and my cats need a bigger bag but it’s great food to feed Sphynx !!
Lacy W.
Monroe, MI
I primarily feed my cats a homemade raw diet, but I keep primal freeze dried foods around for convenience. They are 100% balanced, so I don't have to worry that my cats are getting all the nutrients they need. It is nice to have something I can grab quickly on those inevitable days where I forget to thaw their frozen food. The chicken and salmon is their favorite flavor. Even my pickiest cat will eat it with no problems.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand is expensive but this is probably the best possible thing you could feed your cats. When my cats were eating this as part of their regular diet they were so much healthier and my one cat who is typically quite lethargic was even running around and playing much more than usual. This food actually helped save her life when she wouldnt eat for 3 weeks and we thought her liver was failing. Only thing is you can't free feed with this so the cats will always be bugging you for food 😂
Amanda K.
I love that Primal has organic meats and a raw freeze dried formula for cats. Their vitamins etc are all from natural sources as well. My cats love this food. It’s a convenient way to feed raw to your cats without the mess. I also really appreciate that they have a program for a free bag after so many bags have been purchased. I would give this product 5 stars, but the formula has been so inconsistent. I’ve had to return several bags in the last two years (at least 10) because of a lot that smelled rancid or was too hard. The food is expensive so I expect better quality. It’s also inconvenient when this food is hard to find and you open a new bag at night only to discover your cats won’t touch it.
Jessica V.
Scarborough, ON
A great option for supplemental or full meal feedings. You just add water to the pellets and mush them down. If you give them supplementally you can also just break into chunks and feed it dry. My cats go nuts for all of the choices,
Ashley S.
My cats favourite food! They love primal but especially this Chicken salmon blend! Cats can be finicky so it’s nice to find something they love!

Looking for your answer?