Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPrimal Pet Food
Primal Freeze Nugget Chicken Dry Dog Food

Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Chicken Dry Dog Food

by Primal Pet Food

MADE IN THE U.S.A! Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are produced using only the freshest, human-grade ingredients. Our poultry, meat and game are antibiotic and steroid free without added hormones. We incorporate certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify our complete and balanced diets. All Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas contain fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation. This combination of ingredients offers optimum levels of the amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes, and necessary vitamins and minerals that are the building blocks for your pet's healthy biological functions. All of the ingredients found in Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas are procured from ranches and farms throughout the United States and New Zealand that take pride in producing wholesome raw foods through natural, sustainable agriculture. Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. At Primal Pet Foods, we have taken the time to carefully formulate and produce a nutritious, fresh-food diet that is easy for you to serve and delectable for pets to devour. The proof is watching them lick the bowl clean while thriving happily and healthfully! Freeze-Dried Canine Chicken Formula Benefits: Fresh chicken for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids. Finely ground, fresh chicken bones for optimum levels of calcium. Grain Free and Gluten Free. Great for all life stages. Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D. Salmon oil for essential omega-3 fatty acids. Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation. Vitamin E as an antioxidant. Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids.

My dog has an issue with Chicken in dog food sometimes. does anyone know if this is good for dogs with sensitivity issues?
Start your review of Primal Pet Food Primal Freeze Nugget Chicken Dry Dog Food!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I have received samples of this at doggy events. My dog loves it. I currently am feeding him frozen raw but if we transition back to freeze dried raw (which is better when traveling) this will probably be my next buy.
Michelle R.
Runnemede, NJ
I have two pomeranians who eat Primal's Dog formulas. We have tried almost every formula. The chicken and beef are the cheapest of the proteins for those who want to feed raw on a budget. My female pomeranian developed genetic pancreatitis shortly after we adopted her, prompting me to switch and she has never had it again. Primal products are ethically sources and also include organic vegetables and fruits. They also do no animal testing and are all around a great company. When we adopted our second pomeranian we switched him without a transition to Primal and he had no issues with digesting it. I highly recommend throwing out the kibble and going raw. For those afraid of the hype around raw food containing bacterial - Primal has had less recalls than any given commercial dry food that you've probably bought. Just a thought...
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
The only thing that doesn't upset my sensitive Yorkshire terriers tummy. She is such a picky eater it was hard to find something she loved until I came across this gem!! She can't get enough of it. I typically get it on amazon or at a specialty pet store.