BY PRIMAL KITCHEN

Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing with Avocado Oil. Primal Kitchen ¢ ¢ Ranch Dressing with Avocado Oil. Paleo approved. Soy & canola free. Dairy free. Sugar free.8 fl oz (237 ml).The evolution of sauces: My philosophy is simple: every bite of food you eat should be both delicious and healthful.I created Primal Kitchen ¢ ¢ because in the world of real-food eating, veggies and meat can become pretty boring without sauces. Yet most contain harmful fats, sugars and artificial ingredients for "taste."I'm doing things differently: no more sacrificing flavor for health - and no offensive ingredients allowed!I'm on a mission to make healthy eating easy and exciting by creating the world's best-tasting, nutrient-dense sauces & dressings. Mark Sisson. Founder, Primal Kitchen. Primal & pales approved. Nothing synthetic or artificial. Real-food ingredients only. Gluten & grain free. Questions 1-888-774-6259.Author of the Primal blueprint and marksdailyapple.com.primalkitchen.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anna W.
Not my favorite ranch dressing in the world, but it does come pretty close, especially considering the ingredients and nutritional info. The price is a little high, but it seems to be the case for healthier alternative of common food Staples.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I cannot believe this product has not been reviewed yet. This is by far my favorite ranch that I use. I used it all throughout my Whole30 plan and keep in my pantry/fridge at all times. It is thick and has a great consistency and flavor. I order mine off of Amazon.
bilel b.
algeria oum bouaghi meskiana
Hi I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation My name is Bilal and I have a channel on YouTube with a great number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and other products. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time helping the company promote the best product for beginners I love this product