BY PRIMAL KITCHEN

Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing with Avocado Oil. Primal Kitchen ¢ ¢ Ranch Dressing with Avocado Oil. Paleo approved. Soy & canola free. Dairy free. Sugar free.8 fl oz (237 ml).The evolution of sauces: My philosophy is simple: every bite of food you eat should be both delicious and healthful.I created Primal Kitchen ¢ ¢ because in the world of real-food eating, veggies and meat can become pretty boring without sauces. Yet most contain harmful fats, sugars and artificial ingredients for "taste."I'm doing things differently: no more sacrificing flavor for health - and no offensive ingredients allowed!I'm on a mission to make healthy eating easy and exciting by creating the world's best-tasting, nutrient-dense sauces & dressings. Mark Sisson. Founder, Primal Kitchen. Primal & pales approved. Nothing synthetic or artificial. Real-food ingredients only. Gluten & grain free. Questions 1-888-774-6259.Author of the Primal blueprint and marksdailyapple.com.primalkitchen.com. see more...

Ashleigh M.
This is a staple if you start the Whole 30 diet. It’s also a great dairy free option. I’m too lazy to make my own ranch while on Whole 30 so I purchased this. It’s much pricer than your average bottle of ranch but it’s also way healthier. It’s much thinner than normal ranch and has kind of an odd aftertaste. I probably won’t buy this in the future due to costs. Make sure you shake well before use.
Anna W.
Not my favorite ranch dressing in the world, but it does come pretty close, especially considering the ingredients and nutritional info. The price is a little high, but it seems to be the case for healthier alternative of common food Staples.
Stacie D.
Denver
This is a fantastic alternative to regular Ranch dressing! It does have a slightly different taste, but it feels lighter and tastes like it is healthier than regular ranch (which it is). It is a little on the pricey side, but I purchased this from Thrive Market during a sale as well as a promo code and was able to purchase multiples. I absolutely recommend this for starting a healthier lifestyle. it is also more liquidy than regular ranch, so if you are a texture person this is not for you.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
This is okay. If you are trying to find a bottled ranch that doesn’t have dairy in it - this is it. However I don’t think it really has that rich creamy ranch flavor we all crave. You’re better off making “dump ranch” l, which I’ve done and very quickly - which tastes more like the “normal” thing.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I cannot believe this product has not been reviewed yet. This is by far my favorite ranch that I use. I used it all throughout my Whole30 plan and keep in my pantry/fridge at all times. It is thick and has a great consistency and flavor. I order mine off of Amazon.
Lydia S.
This is the perfect ranch for dips or salads. It’s lighter and more flavorful than traditional ranch and doesn’t have all the traditionally “unhealthy” ingredients.
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
Best salad dressing with all natural ingredients. I purchased in the natural section of wegmans for 5.99. I loved the taste and how its made from natural ingredients as opposed to containing additives. I will be purchasing again.
Megan G.
Fort Stewart, GA
I loved the taste of this ranch dressing!!! It’s more expensive than other brands, but it’s made with real ingredients that you can actually say and recognize! It’s Whole30 friendly and it’s my favorite to use on salads or just with some veggies as a dip!
Katherine M.
Auburn, NY
I thought I would love this as a healthy alternative as I have had good luck with the some of the other primal kitchen products. This was a disappointment. To me it tasted very vinegar like, maybe I needed to get used to it. But I just couldn’t get past the taste.
Alice G.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this dressing! As all products from Primal Kitchen is made with real ingredients that are actually good for your health. It tastes great and can be used to marinate as well.