BeveragesPrimal Kitchen
Collagen Fuel Supplement Powder - Chocolate - 65oz/12pk

Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Supplement Powder - Chocolate - 6.5oz/12pk

by Primal Kitchen

Blend, mix and shake on-the-go with a 12-Pack Box of Single Serving Collagen Fuel Packets!

PALEO & WHEY FREE - Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel is the perfect supplement to help support connective tissue, skin, hair and nails, adding 18,500 - 19,500 milligrams of collagen per serving.; GRASS-FED COLLAGEN - Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Protein Powder contains collagen hydrolysate from grass-fed cows, which is broken down into individual amino acids aiding in absorption and digestion.; PROMOTES GUT HEALTH - Primal Kitchen's Collagen Fuel also contains 20 grams of hydrolyzed collagen protein, healthy fat from coconut milk and prebiotic fiber for digestive and gut health.; DAIRY + SOY FREE - Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel is sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, whey free and soy free, and paleo and primal friendly.; DELICOUS & EASY TO DRINK - Primal Kitchen Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel is made with vanilla bean and coconut milk for exceptional flavor mixed with water or combined in a shake or smoothie.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Supplement Powder - Chocolate - 6.5oz/12pk!
How would you rate this product?
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Supplement Powder - Chocolate - 6.5oz/12pk uploaded by Krissy D.
Primal kitchen collagen peptides in chocolate 🥥, vanilla coconut and unflavored (for those moments where you just don't want any extra flavor) tasted pretty good, and I'm glad that it didn't have that weird chalky aftertaste. I would definitely buy them again!
Mandy G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Supplement Powder - Chocolate - 6.5oz/12pk uploaded by Mandy G.
Today I’m giving a review of @primalkitchen powdered collagen peptide samples I received from @socialnature complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. I was lucky to receive chocolate coconut . 🧬 General: Primal kitchen collagen peptides are formulated to be easily dissolvable included to your favorite drinks, soups, baked goods, & savory meals to help support hair, skin. & nail growth. Did you know that by age 25 women experience a 1-3% loss of collagen each year? This powder is formulated with bovine collagen peptide powder with 10g of type 1 & 3 collagen. No added Sugar, dairy, whey, or soy. Whole30 approved & are both keto certified & paleo friendly. . 🍫 🥥 Chocolate & coconut: Mixed in with a vanilla breakfast shake. Not a chocolate person but I LOVE this flavor. It’s a delicious mix of rich chocolate & nutty, smooth coconut. Blended well with vanilla shake & didn’t leave a weird aftertaste or taste artificial. My favorite of the three I’ve tried . 🧬 Overall: A great & easy way to get my daily dose of collagen. Mixes well especially in hot drinks, no aftertaste or artificial flavors. I’ve already repurchased this 🍫 🥥 flavor & highly recommend! 5/5 #trynatural #gotitfree
Evie L.
Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Supplement Powder - Chocolate - 6.5oz/12pk uploaded by Evie L.
I’m rating this a four because it mixed so well with my coffee and tastes like a mild dark chocolate. I did not have high hopes because I feel like collagen usually tastes nasty. This is one that I would actually buy and use daily. I would suggest just buying a sample packet to begin with so you don’t have to commit to the full tub. I have found that collagen mixes best with hot drinks or if you you it in a smoothie. In cold drinks, it will most likely just clump up. #collagen #primalkitchen #morningcoffee #protein #supplement
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
I really like this product, I use it in my smoothies and hot coffee. It gives a nice chocolate and coconut taste which is pleasant.
Angela H.
San Rafael, CA
Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Supplement Powder - Chocolate - 6.5oz/12pk uploaded by Angela H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Best college and fuel chocolate coconut drink mix is omgoodness Out of this world delicious with a smoothie... Give you all the hair and skin and nail support... Amazing ....
Jennifer R.
Citrus Spgs, FL
#trynatural I got these Primal Kitchen collagen packets to try for free. I used the chocolate coconut in my coffee and did not put anything else in there, it tasted pretty good. The texture was quite smooth, no clumping or grity feel either. The next flavor I have is a vanilla coconut which I think would be very good in a smoothie or shake. I would be interesting to try other flavors from this brand as I did enjoy them. This is my 1st time trying a collagen drink mix, so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I can definitely see myself buying this product in the future.
Julia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m addicted! I’ve started to put this in my morning coffee and it actually tastes like a mocha coffee. It mixes well and doesn’t taste super sweet. I’ve also put it in hot water and it tastes like a hot chocolate. A mocha and hot chocolate?! I’m not kidding. It’s only been a couple of weeks but so far I have noticed my brittle nails getting a bit stronger. Excited to see other results the more I take this collagen.
Cait G.
Staff
Larchmont, NY
Collagen? Yes please. Chocolate? Yes please. This is the perfect way to get your collagen peptide fix and perfect to throw into your hot cocoa.
Amanda F.
Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Supplement Powder - Chocolate - 6.5oz/12pk uploaded by Amanda F.
Sorry Primal Kitchen, but this collagen powder for me was a bust. The hype of coconut flavoring and a smooth taste fell flat. No matter how long I whisked the drink for, the clumps wouldn't go away. And the taste of a clumpy protein powder left me stopping after the first gulp. Hopefully some tweaks from Primal Kitchen can make this powder more enjoyable.
Jenn D.
So I love the clean list of ingredients and the wellness attributes of this product. The flavor is delicious. I however have a negative reaction to the sweetener monk fruit, which this has, so it’s overly sweet for my tasting and leaves me with the negative side effects of monk fruit.

Looking for your answer?