GroceryPantryPrimal Kitchen

by Primal Kitchen

Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette & Marinade is filled with an exquisitely light and fresh, citrusy flavor ideal for meat and fish marinades, and perfect for pairing with fresh veggies in decadent salads. Primal Kitchen’s Italian recipe is packed with a host of organic ingredients including thyme, basil, oregano, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, and sea salt, guaranteed to leave your mouth watering for more. High in monounsaturated fats and infused with avocado oil, Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette & Marinade is also free of gluten, sugar, dairy, soy and artificial fillers, binders, and industrial seed oils. Whole30-Approved, Certified Paleo, eto-friendly and Non GMO Project Verified, this plant-based dressing is the perfect complement to antipastos galore, and will have the whole table saying “Grazie!” in no time.

A HEALTHY DRESSING - Conventional dressings cause weight gain & spiked blood sugar, ingredients turn into genetically modified mutated oils full of trans fats & sugar. Our dressings are made with avocado oil, 100% refined sugar & trans fat free.; WHOLE30 & PALEO APPROVED - Primal Kitchen Caesar Dressing is Whole30 compliant and Paleo/Primal approved.; GLUTEN FREE + NO SUGAR ADDED - Our Caesar Dressing is sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, soy free & canola oil free. Our dressings have no trans fats, no artificial fillers and no preservatives.; LOW CARB + ZERO CHOLESTEROL - Our Caesar dressing low carb, healthy salad dressing made with pure avocado oil and seasoned with B12 rich nutritional yeast, organic herbs and spices, organic cage-free eggs and organic apple cider vinegar.; HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS - Our philosophy is every bite of food you eat should be delicious & healthy. Eating organic foods can become boring without sauces, which many contain harmful fats, sugars & artificial ingredients for taste. This is the solution!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primal Kitchen - Avocado Oil-Based Dressing and Marinade, Italian Vinaigrette, 8 oz, Whole30 and Paleo Approved [Italian Vinaigrette]!
Erica L.
I was asked to do a review on this product. I love avocado so I bought a few different products from this brand to test out. However I wasn't a fan of this particular one because there was more of a vinegar & pepper taste then anything else. I'm most definitely not a fan of food tasting like pure vinegar & overpowering pepper. I'm a little disappointed & worried the other's have a vinegar or overwhelming pepper taste as well.
Brittani L.
Middleton, NH
Primal Kitchen - Avocado Oil-Based Dressing and Marinade, Italian Vinaigrette, 8 oz, Whole30 and Paleo Approved [Italian Vinaigrette] uploaded by Brittani L.
A great alternative for other marinades when trying to comply with the whole 30 diet.
Jormery B.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is a great dressing because it tastes super yummy, but also it has clean ingredients!
Stacy R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Primal Kitchen is one of my favorite clean ingredient brands! They have a great assortment of flavors and condiments. This Italian vinaigrette is perfect for tossed salads!
Diane G.
Palm Coast, FL
Primal Kitchen - Avocado Oil-Based Dressing and Marinade, Italian Vinaigrette, 8 oz, Whole30 and Paleo Approved [Italian Vinaigrette] uploaded by Diane G.
Primal kitchen salad dressings are delicious. I really like the italian and the ceaser. They dont have the added bad stuff that the other brands have. These are perfect for low carb and keto.
°cloudkitten° K.
Pennsburg, PA
We like using this dressing as a marinade for veggies, a topping for salads, a dip for carrots, & to add flavor to soups! This brand is so much fun to try, they are always coming out with new products & flavors, & this one contains almost all organic ingredients!
Kristin M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I used this on a warm pasta salad. It mixed in really well, but I found that the flavor was way too peppery for me. At first I thought that I liked it but by the last bite I needed to drink some water because it was like pepper overload. The natural ingredients are great but overall taste was not for me.
emily M.
Green Bay , WI
I used to only like the ranch dressing but, let me tell you this is my favorite dressing. It is healthy and taste good it does have a bit of a vinegar flavor. I make my salad with raisins and spinach so, with the dressing it tastes delicious. Recommend it to everyone.
Melissa R.
Hemet , CA
Primal Kitchen - Avocado Oil-Based Dressing and Marinade, Italian Vinaigrette, 8 oz, Whole30 and Paleo Approved [Italian Vinaigrette] uploaded by Melissa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great tasting dressing or marinade. I mostly use this to marinade my chicken or salmon. It’s delicious and HEALTHY. Ingredients you understand and good for your body. I recommend this to my friends and family as a must try.
April W.
Denver, CO
This is become my go to dressing for simple side salads. You can rest assured that the formula is clean and there’s nothing added. Such a great healthy option.

Looking for your answer?