Primal Freeze Dried Beef/Salmon Nugget Cat Food

by Primal

PRII1000: Features: -Cat treat-Vitamin E as an antioxidant-Organic coconut oil for linolenic fatty acids-Taurine supplement for optimum retinal health-Cold-water salmon oil for essential Omega-3 fatty acids-Finely ground, fresh beef bones for optimum levels of calcium-Organic produce for food-derived vitamins A, B-complex, C and D-Organic and unrefined nutritional supplements for digestion and circulation-Fresh beef and salmon for superior levels of amino and essential fatty acids-Made in the USA-Beef Hearts, Beef Livers, Ground Beef Bones, Salmon, Organic Kale, Organic Yams, Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Organic Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Copper Carbonate, Sodium Selenite), Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Parsley, Salmon Oil, Taurine, Organic Coconut Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Organic Quinoa Sprout Powder, Dried Organic Kelp, Alfalfa, Natural Vitamin E, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative)-Crude Protein (Min): 53pct-Crude Fat (Min): 30pct-Crude Fiber (Max): 3pct-Moisture (Max): 3pct-Beef: 86pct-Salmon: 5pct-Produce: 8pct-Supplements: 1pct-Organic Ingredients: 8pct-Organ Meat: 9pct-Bone Content: 6pct-CA-to-P ratio: 1.71:1.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Primal Freeze Dried Beef/Salmon Nugget Cat Food!
Seattle, WA
Overall, I quite like this food. My cats had previously had the frozen version of this, and they didn't really care for it. I bought this on a whim at a cat convention to see if the freeze dried version went over any better. First off, this is super portable and lightweight. If you have issues with weakness, a couple bags of this would be much easier to move around than a case of canned food. You rehydrate this food, so it makes much more than what it seems. I just put some of the little bricks in some water in a Tupperware container, put it in the fridge overnight, and it's good to go by morning. The ingredients are pretty good. Both beef and salmon foods tend to be a bit more expensive, so finding both in one food made me more excited than it probably should have. The reason that I'm docking a point is twofold. One, this is kind of expensive. I don't think it's a rip-off as it seems to be a good food, but for how long it lasts I would hope for a little more product. Second, this may not be the best for picky eaters. I have three cats and while two will devote this, the third is not a fan. She has very specific tastes, and this just doesn't fit them so I won't be repurchasing this specific flavor anytime soon.
Fort Collins, CO
This food turned my cats into little snobs. They go nuts for this. I have one food motivated cat and one who never eats in front of us. They both love this. One prefers the food dry and crushed while I hydrate for the other cat. Our local small town shop orders this for us for our cats. I highly recommend trying as a treat as it gets to be speedy!
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have tried changing my cat food before and one of them was not having it. He would go on full eating strike. I bought this to be able to add to their current food as an added treat. My cats love it. It is a great healthy option for your kitties.
I usually feed my cats primal rabbit in the frozen nuggets but I decided to venture off and see how the beef and salmon went. Needless to say even though I did a VERY slow transition it didn’t sit well with any of my cats. I’ll be sticking with the frozen rabbit nuggets by raw but they’re products are amazing overall and worth a try! It takes time for your cats to adjust but health and longevity wise it’s worth the hassle.
My 5 cats love all primal freeze dried cat food. Great quality, great price. If you have cats that suffer from diarrhea or the itchies, please try. This food is amazing!! I recommend to all cat owners! It’s really the same money if you were to buy canned food and this is healthier.
Moreno Valley , CA
My kitties prefer the chicken and salmon bag they do, but they definitely love the food. Haven’t had any issues and coats are healthy and soft
Great snacks for my cats, they're healthy and my cats love them!! I'll continue buying for as long as they like them!
Lloydminster
My cat loves this, just add some water and you have some great protein based cat food. Although cans seem to be easier and less messy my cat seems to really enjoy it, and my dog likes to lick out the bowl.