BY PRIMAL ELEMENTS

Special Edition Sugar Whip A creamy coffee fragrance mixed with pure coffee grounds and sweet sugar gently exfoliates to leave skin velvety smooth. Smooth, soften, and refine skin with our luxurious Sugar Whip.  Pure cane sugar and moisturizing ingredients are whipped together to form a sweet creamy lather. Rub a generous amount of Sugar Whip over your body to gently exfoliate, then rinse away leaving skin velvety smooth and refreshed. Primal Elements bath and body products are made with the highest quality ingredients. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Toni A.
Medford, MA
I'm in love with this stuff. I found it at a local spa and just purchased through Lucky Vitamins. It exfoliates, lathers, moisturizes and smells awesome. a container lasted me a month and I shower/shave every day/. Highly recommend. I even got my BFF hooked.
Haley H.
I can't find this product everywhere but every once in while I'll get lucky and buy it, I only use it about once a week. One container has lasted me around 3 months.