BY PRIMAL ELEMENTS

Our colorful clownfish splashes in a sea of cool water with a splash of sparkling pear. The colors and shapes of Primal Elements soaps coordinate with unique scents for a beautifully fragrant presentation; all soaps contain vegetable glycerin, which moisturizes the skin with a luxurious lather that rinses cleanly away. Primal Elements soaps are made by hand using pure essential oils or popular fragrance oils. Primal Elements bath and body products are made with the highest quality ingredients. ; see more...

• Is this soap clean well or is it more for just looks? How...1 Answers
  • Does this Soap have a really strong smell. I don't like s...2 Answers
  • How long does this soap really last for?4 Answers
Daniella H.
Love these soaps. So far I have used the dead sea mud and argan oil scented ones and loved both. They smell great and leave you feeling really clean. They're a bit pricey which is why I only gave 4/5. If you buy direct from their website they are $9 for 5.8 oz or about $70 for a 5 pound loaf. However, a select few are available at Target for $5 for a 5.8 oz bar. Still pricey but it's a nice splurge item. The Dead Sea mud one seems to no longer be sold at Target which makes me very sad, but hopefully they will offer it again in the future.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Very Beautiful soap. I Love to have this in the soap dish just to add some lovely floral decor, but it also is a very good soap on its own. Smells good and leaves skin feeling silky. My fave part about this soap is its all natural.
Mary B.
Portland , OR
I love the great designs this soap comes in! It also smells great!! I feel like it also moisturizes my skin nicely!! It does seem to dissolve quicker than other soaps so you shouldn't leave it in the shower.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not only is it beautiful there to look at but it's a beautiful step to use love that that handmade in natural! Love that shades of purple violet and white. The primal elements handmade vegetable glycerin soap is truly wonderful. Would even make a great gift
Alexis C.
Tampa, FL
It's not the most popular but it feels sort of silky, but I love the smell. It will make your hands so soft & smooth! I got the 6 ounce bar that lasted forever!!!
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this soap really last for?
Simone W.
Does this Soap have a really strong smell. I don't like strong soaps.
Brittney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this soap clean well or is it more for just looks? How's the smell?

Amazon