BY PRIMAL ELEMENTS

Primal Elements Sparkling Sugar Bubble Bath Enjoy the luxury of soaking in a tub of rich, creamy bubbles. The fragrant bubbles last and last for an indulgently relaxing bath. Perfect for giving as a gift or personal use, the bottle is beautifully adorned with white lustrous pearls to dress up any bathroom or boudoir. What You Get 10 oz. Bubble bath Primal Elements Sparkling Sugar Bubble Bath Foaming bubble bath Helps soften the feel of skin Sodium lauryl sulfate- and paraben-free Made in USA Notes For adult use only see more...

Ashley T.
Marion , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells really good and I love it for a nice relaxing bubble bath. Good amount of bubbles produced and doesn't leave me feeling oily like other bubble baths have. I think most that enjoy a nice bath will like!
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
Smells great. Lots of long lasting bubbles. Left my skin feeling soft and smelling great. Did not leave any messy residue behind in my tub like some other brands did.
Sally P.
Hempstead, TX
Love it! Always have this in my house leaves my skin looking great all.the time it's just relaxing.
Karlie S.
Wheelersburg, OH
This stuff smells really good and is great for relaxing after a really long day
Amber E.
I really like this it's so relaxing and I find my skin holds the smell longer and is so soft after
Tiffany C.