BY PRIMAL

Primal Freeze-Dried Formulas offer you the convenience and benefits of a well-balanced, safe and wholesome raw-food diet without having to grind, chop, measure or mix the ingredients yourself. see more...

Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
My dog loves these nuggets! They are great for us to take on a hike or camping. Very light weight and nutritious. They can be a tad messy, but my pup makes sure to clean up every last bit. They are a little pricey, but its got quality ingredients, so I think its worth it. We don't use this as our dogs regular food, but as a supplement to it. Will buy these again.
daisy g.
los angeles, CA
I started using this food for my dog because she sheds a lot and is underweight. Shes a small dog and it said to feed her 2 we decided to give her 3 because she would look for food afterward. She doesnt shed as much anymore yet hasnt gained any weight.
Melanie M.
Halifax
My Yorkshire terrier loves this brand. It a dehydrated raw diet. He has more energy, less itching and his coat is so shiny. I noticed less eye gunk as well. The nuggets are so convenient. You just add water to hydrate and take out the Nuggets as needed. The rest stays fresh in the resealable package.